Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Craftys staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Crafty
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? like since last Xmas
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:580723338
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death match
1. Ham goes over to Crafty and says look at me and then he says sike and kills him
2. John goes over to Crafty and kills him for 0 reasons

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule
1. Lamby goes over to Crafty and mugs him and Crafty dies and comes straight back and kills him not only is that NLR its also RDM
2. Zirri goes over to Jim Bob JR and kidnaps him later they do /advert hostage EXE and kills him later he goes back to Zirri and says why did you kill me in that exact spot

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP implies that when you're outnumbered by individuals with firearms,
1. Bob has 2 guns pointed at him he then decides to pull out a gun and shoot them
2.Bob and his friends are surrounding Harry then they tell them hes kidnapped and then he decides to run away
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: someone being mean to an LGBTQ person because there in the community
1. Bob goes over to Jim and says are you apart of the LGBTQ Community and he says yes then Bob laughs and says imagine being in the LGBTQ community
2. Jim says in OOC hes gay/apart of LGBTQ and Bob says LMAO and goes over to him and laughs

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: someone goes up to a china person and says ching chong
1. Bob goes over to a black person and say the N word
2. Jimothy goes over to the paramedic that's Chinese and makes fun of him

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ide drag William and Joe and see if William did FTA and see if Joe has evidence of him carjacking the NHS van and if he does ide warn him for Theft of an NHS vehicle

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ide ask if he was in PD both of them and if Joe states that he wasn't ide warn William for RDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ide first get them and see in logs if William adverted raid and warn him for FTA and then see if William has proof that Joe came back and killed him and ide then warn Joe for NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ide drag Joe and ask why he did it and then ide wee logs if William adverted PD meeting before he did the bombing and then ide see then warn Joe for doing majors wells PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because I'm active and ide like to help the community

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ask a higher ranking then me thats on and ask them to help me with it

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No so this would be my first ever

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active Honest Loyalty

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: sometimes not on never been staff before and i get called a squeaker so that might not help

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because ide like to help out my favourite community and it looks fun as a staff memeber

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last staff app was copied
would not be a very good staff member

You havent been playing since last Christmas, I first trained you in police and it was your first time on the server.

Jon

don't believe that was last year ill be honest dont really recall you playing last xmas -1

Very toxic in game, even within your recent promotion in PD you have abused your power to strike players because they arrested you.

Lied in your staff app

Resort to toxic behaviour in game when you don't get your way.

If you improve your attitude in game and in the discord servers I could see you someday being a staff member on Riverside since you do have a very good idea of the rule set on the server and seem to be an active member. But there's only a few things you need to improve on and I totally could see everything changing Crafty :)

neutral Ive never had a problem with u in game however lying in your staff application doesn't look good on you.

Don't think you are a good fit for staff, didn't even try on your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom