Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied PoliceRP Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Pastry/John Helm(field)
Steam Id:76561198854098915
Date Of Issued Ban: 0:31 AM Dec 24
Staff Member: Paul K
Ban Reason:
Screenshot 2021-12-24 at 12.35.18.png
Reason for Unban: Someone was being toxic and said N**** (Non hard n word) to the staff member for something and got banned for 1 week i then argued that he was just being toxic and wasnt meaning to be racist and alot of people agreed then later someone was getting annoyed about the same staff member which i then said "Remember dont say any bad words since they're Illegal" Then i got banned for arguing with staff. (I dont know how i got the cooldown reason since it was not brought up once and i dont recall doing anything against the rules) I am also not advocating racism i was just saying he was being toxic not racist and maybe give him a warning first or tell me to stop. Its also chrismas tommorow and im doing stuff then and id like to get on before then

Denied, "Please make sure you only appeal a ban that is more than 24 hours in duration".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom