Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Joshyyy's Staff Application Vol. 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Joshyyy
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months on the 18th
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:551798905
1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death Match) is one player killing another for no valid Roleplay reason!
1: Jimmy (Terrorist) goes up to Bobby (Suited citizen) and kills him without warning for "Being in the middle of the road". This is RDM as there is no build up nor any real Roleplay reason for killing him!
2: Bobby (PCSO) pulls over Jimmy (Suited Citizen) for speeding, Jimmy gets out and guns down Bobby for "Being a PCSO". This is RDM because in no way shape or form is this a valid Roleplay reason to kill him as there has to at least be cuffs/a taser out to warrant this kind of reaction!
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or New Life Rule is a rule that states once a player is dead they can not return to the same RP situation for at least 5 minutes
1: Bobby (Gun dealer) and Jimmy (Gun dealer) have a shootout and Bobby wins, Jimmy self supplies and gets an AK-47 and shoots him. This would be breaking two rules as one he Self supplied and two he NLR'd as he returned to the situation!
2: Bobby (Police Constable) responds to a PD raid in which he is killed, he immediately from spawn marches back to the situation and kills the raider who killed him. This would be NLR as in a new life he would not know this was happening!

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP (Fear Roleplay) is a character valuing his life in an armed situation where he is outnumbered! Breaking this is by retaliating against the armed men!
1: Jimmy (PCSO) is surrounded by 3 armed men, he gets out his taser says "Taser taser taser" and tasers one of them and then is killed, This would be breaking FearRP as in real life no officer would have the time nor the confidence to perform this action!
2: Bobby (Suited citizen) is surrounded by two armed Purple Aki armed with AR-15s, instead of complying he gets out his FiveSeVen pistol and shoots them. This would be FearRP as he would have the confidence nor the time to do this in real life!

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the prejudice towards homosexuals!
1: During a sit Bobby calls Jimmy a "F*ggot" because Bobby found out that in real life Jimmy is Bisexual! This would be homophobia as it is out of an RP situation!
2: While dead Jimmy calls Bobby a "Gay Sp*ztic"! This would be breaking two rules as it is FailRP (Doing something out of character in a roleplay situation) and the fact he's dead means that is out of an RP situation!

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Homophobia is the prejudice towards people of another ethnic background!
1: During a sit Bobby tells Jimmy "Go back to where you came from" as he has a Latino player model!
2: Bobby calls Jimmy a "N*gga" without context and out of RP! This is racism as there is no active Roleplay happening and it is above and beyond what the server rules allow!

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first say to Joe that he did advert carjack but he stole an NHS vehicle which is against the rules, I would then check William's recent warnings and if he had none I would give him a verbal warning, If he had one I would warn him and then return both parties!

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask Joe and William where it was and if they say PD then I would tell Joe it is fine he adverted PD raid and return both parties, but if they both responded somewhere other than PD I would ban William for 5 weeks for Mass RDM!

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and William and check the logs to see if there was an advert and if William and Joe had two instances where one has come out dead within 5 minutes of each other, if so and there was no advert I would warn William for NLR and FTA and jail him for 420 seconds so he could read the rules if he was new!

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and tell him that since he adverted "No major crimes" he would be banned for 5 weeks for mass RDM!

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel I would make a good and dedicated staff member, I am dedicated to becoming staff (Evidence is this is my 4th application) and I feel I deserve a chance at staff, I have experience with power as I am a SUPT (DO) on PD and a Consultant on NHS, I have never ever once been known for abusing my power and a lot of my friends on the server are staff or have been staff so they tell me the ins and outs, I am active (LOA/ROA on the server right now until the 6th next month but I still try get on everyday) and I have been quoted to be good with power as a SUPT! I would only warn/kick/ban someone if I think it's the 100% right thing to do!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a higher up staff member to give advice/help/assist/takeover, If I feel I can't take a sit and there's other staff online I would ask them!

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have never staffed a server before!

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

- Activity

- Know the rules

- Experience with power

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

- School

- Family activities

- Most afternoons after school I spend with freinds

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I feel as though staff would be a good experience and I would be able to get others a good experience, I also feel I have had people breaking rules but have often not been able to prove as they lied in the sits, I feel as staff I could catch them in the act!

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, Of course!

Thanks, Joshyyy!

PD
Superintendent

Disciplinary Officer
NHS Consultant
NHS Surgeon (FR)

SCO-19 PPVT
NCA Constable
Terrorist Private

Last edited:
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Joshyyy
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 months on the 18th
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:551798905
1.7 References (if any)?
Jordz
Jackky

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death Match) is one player killing another for no valid Roleplay reason!
1: Jimmy (Terrorist) goes up to Bobby (Suited citizen) and kills him without warning for "Being in the middle of the road". This is RDM as there is no build up nor any real Roleplay reason for killing him!
2: Bobby (PCSO) pulls over Jimmy (Suited Citizen) for speeding, Jimmy gets out and guns down Bobby for "Being a PCSO". This is RDM because in no way shape or form is this a valid Roleplay reason to kill him as there has to at least be cuffs/a taser out to warrant this kind of reaction!
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or New Life Rule is a rule that states once a player is dead they can not return to the same RP situation for at least 5 minutes
1: Bobby (Gun dealer) and Jimmy (Gun dealer) have a shootout and Bobby wins, Jimmy self supplies and gets an AK-47 and shoots him. This would be breaking two rules as one he Self supplied and two he NLR'd as he returned to the situation!
2: Bobby (Police Constable) responds to a PD raid in which he is killed, he immediately from spawn marches back to the situation and kills the raider who killed him. This would be NLR as in a new life he would not know this was happening!

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP (Fear Roleplay) is a character valuing his life in an armed situation where he is outnumbered! Breaking this is by retaliating against the armed men!
1: Jimmy (PCSO) is surrounded by 3 armed men, he gets out his taser says "Taser taser taser" and tasers one of them and then is killed, This would be breaking FearRP as in real life no officer would have the time nor the confidence to perform this action!
2: Bobby (Suited citizen) is surrounded by two armed Purple Aki armed with AR-15s, instead of complying he gets out his FiveSeVen pistol and shoots them. This would be FearRP as he would have the confidence nor the time to do this in real life!

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the prejudice towards homosexuals!
1: During a sit Bobby calls Jimmy a "F*ggot" because Bobby found out that in real life Jimmy is Bisexual! This would be homophobia as it is out of an RP situation!
2: While dead Jimmy calls Bobby a "Gay Sp*ztic"! This would be breaking two rules as it is FailRP (Doing something out of character in a roleplay situation) and the fact he's dead means that is out of an RP situation!

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Homophobia is the prejudice towards people of another ethnic background!
1: During a sit Bobby tells Jimmy "Go back to where you came from" as he has a Latino player model!
2: Bobby calls Jimmy a "N*gga" without context and out of RP! This is racism as there is no active Roleplay happening and it is above and beyond what the server rules allow!

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first say to Joe that he did advert carjack but he stole an NHS vehicle which is against the rules, I would then check William's recent warnings and if he had none I would give him a verbal warning, If he had one I would warn him and then return both parties!

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask Joe and William where it was and if they say PD then I would tell Joe it is fine he adverted PD raid and return both parties, but if they both responded somewhere other than PD I would ban William for 5 weeks for Mass RDM!

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and William and check the logs to see if there was an advert and if William and Joe had two instances where one has come out dead within 5 minutes of each other, if so and there was no advert I would warn William for NLR and FTA and jail him for 420 seconds so he could read the rules if he was new!

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and tell him that since he adverted "No major crimes" he would be banned for 5 weeks for mass RDM!

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I feel I would make a good and dedicated staff member, I am dedicated to becoming staff (Evidence is this is my 4th application) and I feel I deserve a chance at staff, I have experience with power as I am a SUPT (DO) on PD and a Consultant on NHS, I have never ever once been known for abusing my power and a lot of my friends on the server are staff or have been staff so they tell me the ins and outs, I am active (LOA/ROA on the server right now until the 6th next month but I still try get on everyday) and I have been quoted to be good with power as a SUPT! I would only warn/kick/ban someone if I think it's the 100% right thing to do!

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a higher up staff member to give advice/help/assist/takeover, If I feel I can't take a sit and there's other staff online I would ask them!

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have never staffed a server before!

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

- Activity

- Know the rules

- Experience with power

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

- School

- Family activities

- Most afternoons after school I spend with freinds

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I feel as though staff would be a good experience and I would be able to get others a good experience, I also feel I have had people breaking rules but have often not been able to prove as they lied in the sits, I feel as staff I could catch them in the act!

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, Of course!

Thanks, Joshyyy!

PD
Superintendent

Disciplinary Officer
NHS Consultant
NHS Surgeon (FR)

SCO-19 PPVT
NCA Constable
Terrorist Private
Didnt want to be referanced

+0

Although I do think you'd be an amazing staff member however I haven't seen you around recently as you were on LOA/ROA.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
How can you remain active if you are doing

- School

- Family activities

- Most afternoons after school I spend with friends

This will consume a lot of time.

your last loa on pd was for a month because you left something on the floor in your house
what happens if your grounded again?

Minus one. Not had many interactions with you recently, You took a pretty long LOA and it seems like you have a lot to do already.

How can you remain active if you are doing

- School

- Family activities

- Most afternoons after school I spend with friends

This will consume a lot of time.
Thanks for your response, I normally do 1 & 3 of these things 5 days a week school is 8:50 AM to 3 PM and time with mates is 3 PM to 4:30 PM, that gives me around 4 1/2 hours on the server, as for family activities they're always on weekends!

Thanks for your reply, I do not feel I have ever reacted like this in game with you, It's kind of hypocritical, not saying I won't accept a -1 but I am not known for being a minge, the worst punishment I've got is 4 warns!

Thanks, Joshyyy!

+0

Although I do think you'd be an amazing staff member however I haven't seen you around recently as you were on LOA/ROA.
Thanks Jordz, the LOA will be over very soon as the first two weeks of it have gone quickly, I still try get on when possible!

Thanks, Joshyyy!

why do i have to be friendly ???

still has more relevancy than your staffing career
Just because you're sad and lonely enough to be horrible to people, doesn't mean anyone wants to listen to you, goodbye!

Denied, I still hold the belief you are not fit for staff. You may reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom