Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Banned For 2 Years, Can someone pls review this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: rdah4
SteamID64: Gromit | B>QS
Picture3.png

Date of ban issue:
(20.12.21 - roughly I'm not sure)
Member of staff: Commissioner Parks 8134
Ban reason (screenshot): (attached)
Why should we unban you?
So about a week or two ago I got banned for 1 week for NITRP because I tried to break out of jail, apparently that was NITRP but I wasn't fussed with the ban as it was only a week so honestly I couldn't be bothered to appeal. But I come back today (when my ban should be over) and see I've got 1 year 51 weeks of my ban left, when I was only kicked for a minor mistake which I wouldn't even call an infraction as I was in handcuffs and couldn't do anything yet my ban then gets extended by a year and 51 weeks? I really think that a weeks ban was suitable for this very petty misunderstanding but two years? I mean I'm very confused, just seems like another case of a select few irresponsible admins picking and choosing punishments as they wish. Thanks

Hi,
I apologise on behalf of the team that deals with appeals - as we are still awaiting for the right administrative person to take your ban appeal.

As an alternative view, I will be speaking to the staff member that had banned you (parks) to see if anything can chance - possibly for a ban reduction. It isn't usual for people to be banned for this amount, unless there is a significant and underlying reason behind it.

Since this is a duplicate thread, this will be closed, and marked as 'Denied.' But it isn't actually denied, your original thread will be responded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom