Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied RDM Appeal (Jordz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hybrid
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:464830279
Date of warning issue: 08/07/21
Member of staff: Jordz
Warning reason (screenshot): 1625769147302.pngWhy should we remove the warning?: I was counter arresting a dude and then I proceeded to kill a pcso who was very near the guy I was counter arresting. The dude was in cuffs the whole time. I later then get brought to a sit by Jordz and then warned for rdm because apparently the guy was not in cuffs? The pcso that I killed then stated that he was "in a traffic stop that was completly un related to the the counter arrest"; ...not true. Just because he was in a traffic stop does not mean that he is immune to me killing him. The pcso was very near to where the counter arrest was taking place so I shot him. lordcarrot Can confirm that the guy was in cuffs all of the time. Jordz also didn't really give me enough time to explain my case before warning me.

Hello Hybrid;

I think these allegations of me not giving you enough time to explain, Is wrong and false. I brought you to the situation and asked for your side. You were saying how you advertised counter arrest but the gentlemen wasn't in cuffs. Within the Server Rules; The player must be handcuffed before you can counter arrest mate, As a Ex- Staff Member you should be aware of the rules mate.

I looked at a video footage, That clearly showed that the PCSO was not any threat to you/anyone, You just killed him in plain cold blood, therefor you got warned.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied,

I seen the footage the warn is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom