Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff applciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
wahab
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
Much before it closed down. Months?
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:181692239

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random death match. Smashing into someones car and randomly killing them for no reason. Randomly killing a car owner just to rob his car without advertising.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New life rule. Going back same place where you died. Raiding the bank. Getting far into the raid but failing and try's going back before the 5 minutes is over
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Where someone is threatened by a weapon and using that to try attack back. If you get mugged by a group of people and pull a gun out and try kill them. Group of police officers around you about to arrest you and you pull out a gun and try kill them all.
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Making comments about someone's sexuality. Getting killed and then angrying replying with 'faggit' or gay' even though its due to anger it may upset the other person. Been rejected for a job due to their sexuality.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Making comments about someone's skin colour/ religion. Calling someone the n word due to their skin colour. Telling someone to go back to their country of origin due to their colour and past.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will explain to William that you can not rob NHS vehicles. he will then get a warning if that is what joe wants
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them both into a sit. I will check and see if William adverted pd raid. If he did then that is fine however if he didnt. Then i will check logs and see how many people he killed. If he did kill that many people then he will get warned for MRDM
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
William will get warned for not adverting. Willian will get another warning for NRL. Then joe will get warned for building on the sidewalk as only hobos can do that. Willian will then have to give joe the money for the drugs. If he refuses he will get banned.
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Joe will get called into a sit and i will explain to him about the pd meeting. He will then get warned for MRDM and for interrupting a pd meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Because i have played your server for a long time and know the rules. I will also take it seriously and make sure everything is sorted properly. I am on very often (daily) so will be a very active staff member. Also i am friendly and will make the server a nice friendly place to play on and hang out.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Call another staff member to help and get advice from. Having input from other member of staff with lead to a better outcome that all parties can be happy with.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No, however i am egger to learn.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Friendly/ mature
Active
reliable
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
No experience
work 9 til 4 but after them hours i am very active on the server
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I wanna be a staff member cuz i love the server and the players> i want to help the community by fixing all the problems that may come about. Also i enjoy talking to people and people on the server are cool and helping them out with problems will make me feel good.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Last edited:

Taxman

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
-1 I have never seen you on the server since relaunch, and you need to add more detail to your answers.

Sky1ine

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
-1, Have never saw you in the server. Saying you stay away from people tells me that you aren't fit for staff as a staff member should be communicating with members within the server to make sure they are not having any issues etc.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied. Your application isn't what I'd expect it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom