Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Lordcarrot Staff report by Jackie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Lordcarrot
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod
Date of Incident: 11-07-2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Reported for METAGAME and Hotkey Usage. So for the Metagame not really sure if it is but added it anyway. I was doing a stakeout on their base (Hybrid and Lordcarrot). Carrot decides to come out and complain about me and I make the excuse that I am eating. He then suspects me of being a "fed" simply for sitting there in my car. Hotkey Usage was in his base not long after where GOV and I decide to raid it. Lordcarrot that I had arrested for attempted murder cuz he put a car bomb on my car shortly after, comes back and shoots the GOV ofc we in his base. But he uses a hotkey to shoot me and a fellow SCO man.
Evidence on the incident: about a 4 min video here

You had been camping outside my base for 10 minutes which i believe is more than enough suspicion to think that you may be a cop. As for the "hotkey usage" I was only checking if you were in the base and I didnt realise that you were that close to the door, I apologies for that.

I was lowkey eating. You obviously knew we in the base when you came and killed an officer to rescue your friend and the base's contents. I don't mind getting the clips if you gonna lie.

It doesnt matter if you were eating or not, you were still camping outside my base. I did know you were raiding the base, I was just going to check where you were (which I shouldve have done).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom