Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NHS Paying system update

Suggestion: Every-time someone is revived they get 10k£, but if over 2 revives for the same person is done within 5 minutes, there won’t be any extra pay. Everytime you heal someone per HP, you get 30£.
How will this benefit the community: NHS needs better activity and for many it’s boring to drive around and just heal people so this will help it. Also, there is a rule on NHS that if someone dies more than once you cannot revive them so the 5 minute cooldown for getting payed is not exploitable.
Link(s):

Last edited:
+1 Decent idea, kind of a low amount imo (would be better around 2-3.5k when revive and £10 per health), seeing as PD get 50k for just arresting someone. Could be something to look into though :)

I agree it would be nice if it’s higher. The pay depends on genuinely what the developers believe is balanced but yeah if it’s slightly higher then better. It brings a reason for people to play NHS and make it worth their time.

nhs should get a decent amount for revive would encourage people to play more

+1 i like this idea but i would say that there would need to be a rule added to the server about abusing this.

Last edited:
+1 i like this idea but i would say that there would need to be a rule added to the server about abusing this.
Yep as I said, If they can add a 5 minute cooldown if more than 2 revives happen within that time period, there won’t be any extra pay. This way, even if they sit there for hours they cannot exploit it in a bad way like PD can by continuously arresting someone. E.g if we get 5k per revive then if they do it for the same person and try abuse it, the 5 minute cooldown will avoid it and max they get in an hour is 120k.

Jon

Suggestion: Everytime someone is revived they get 500£, but if over 2 revives for the same person is done within 5 minutes, there won’t be any extra pay. Everytime you heal someone per HP, you get 1£.
How will this benefit the community: NHS needs better activity and for many it’s boring to drive around and just heal people so this will help it. Also, there is a rule on NHS that if someone dies more than once you cannot revive them so the 5 minute cooldown for getting payed is not exploitable.
Link(s):
"Everytime someone is revived they get 500£, but if over 2 revives for the same person is done within 5 minutes, there won’t be any extra pay." pretty sure thats done to prevent any money exploits e.g you and your buddy hop on at night you keep killing and reviving your buddy and getting 500 per revive it would be slow but easy money

JSR

+1 I believe that this would help increase activity in the NHS

Update on this? We really need improved activity in NHS so I believe this will help it.

Another suggestion maybe to scrap nhs being a dept as such and just make paramedic a vip job. There is 0 difference in the equipment they use at any rank.

Another suggestion maybe to scrap nhs being a dept as such and just make paramedic a vip job. There is 0 difference in the equipment they use at any rank.
Not sure how I feel to this tbh... activity in NHS is bad enough already, making it a VIP job would make it even less active. I see your point, and perhaps could be something to explore in the future.

i swear like 5 other RP servers already do that

Not sure how I feel to this tbh... activity in NHS is bad enough already, making it a VIP job would make it even less active. I see your point, and perhaps could be something to explore in the future.
NHS isnt active enough to be a department tbh thats why i suggested it, think about it this way when you are junior paramedic you get access to the same equipment as the HOD, the ranks have basically no difference.

Top Bottom