Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted NHS Revive Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Increase the time it takes for people to respawn if NHS is on duty and add a "Call NHS" button.

How will this benefit the community: This will improve the experience since NHS will have a chance to revive people because most people just respawn and it's annoying when you are responding to a situation and someone just respawns when you're about to revive him. You could increase it by another 30 seconds which shouldn't be too much to wait and should give us enough time to respond. When medics are on duty and someone is dead, you could also make a button appear saying something like "Call medical services" which would act like the phone and just give us a location to which we can respond.

Link(s):
N/A

Suggestion: Increase the time it takes for people to respawn if NHS is on duty and add a "Call NHS" button.

How will this benefit the community: This will improve the experience since NHS will have a chance to revive people because most people just respawn and it's annoying when you are responding to a situation and someone just respawns when you're about to revive him. You could increase it by another 30 seconds which shouldn't be too much to wait and should give us enough time to respond. When medics are on duty and someone is dead, you could also make a button appear saying something like "Call medical services" which would act like the phone and just give us a location to which we can respond.

Link(s): N/A
+1 Makes NHS more active and gives them a more important role

The bug of the location not showing when you call NHS has been fixed, and isn't the timer already in place? Or is this not working/not added.

The bug of the location not showing when you call NHS has been fixed, and isn't the timer already in place? Or is this not working/not added.
I don't believe the call system has been fixed and the timer isn't there. Probably they haven't been added, I have no idea.

The call system has been fixed, as I tested it myself. People can call on the phone rather than adverting, and the timer I've informed the development team to see if there is a way to get this to work.

Accepted
If this is possible to work on you should expect for it to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom