Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Name: Hackerptv
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue: 21/07/2021
Member of staff: Crab
Warning reason(Screenshot): RDM 1626866024061.png
Why should we remove the warning?: I was warned for ARDM, the reason I tried killing the person was because I was inside a car with someone, then I get shot by a sniper and I see that there is an assassin with a sniper out pointing it at us. So then I start shooting him but then he killed me. Then the person I tried to kill made a sit for ARDM and when crab asked me why I killed that person I explained to him why I shot that person, he then checked logs and saw that it was another assassin that shot me and not the one I tried to kill. I tried explaining to crab that I did not intentially ARDM him because there was no way I could've known it was somebody else that shot me.

Thanks for reading my warn appeal.

You shot db for no reason as he was walking and u admitted it, saying you shot db but you were trying to shoot another assassin i then asked db if he wanted you warned and he said yes then carried on with the day. If you had any problems you could of asked me ingame and i would of helped you.

Accepted.
Next time, think before you shoot.
Contact an admin in-game to get the warning removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom