Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Move SC0's Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Move SC0-19 base to where the fire station is near B&Q
How will this benefit the community: In the current SC0-19 base two rooms get used and the base is way too big. Instead, we should change it to the Fire Station as 1. Its already got chairs set up for a meeting, 2. It's the perfect size 3. The base has a good and simple layout 4. The London Fire Station doesn't get used 5. As the SC0-19 current base is opposite training grounds, we can use it as an addition for training if we move to the fire station.
Link(s): First Image, Second Image, and Third Image.

-1 It's a long enough walk from spawn already, moving it that far may even make people play SCO less because it's miles away at fire station to walk and get a gun. I think it's perfect where it is and just add a table and chair to one of the rooms, if you want a meeting room.

-1 It's a long enough walk from spawn already, moving it that far may even make people play SCO less because it's miles away at fire station to walk and get a gun. I think it's perfect where it is and just add a table and chair to one of the rooms, if you want a meeting room.
You can go to PD and spawn a car to drive to the fire station.

+1 I agree our current area is pretty big for the amount of SCO we actually have and LFB building is perfect sized and looks great. there are pro's and con's to it. One con would be that its further away from training grounds but we have cars anyway so not a very big deal. i feel like its more HQ looking compared to the current area. more compact. Right now its very spread out and empty.

You can literally grab a civy car, drive to base, delete it and get your equipment, takes like 10 seconds. really.

+1 I agree our current area is pretty big for the amount of SCO we actually have and LFB building is perfect sized and looks great. there are pro's and con's to it. One con would be that its further away from training grounds but we have cars anyway so not a very big deal. i feel like its more HQ looking compared to the current area. more compact. Right now its very spread out and empty.
Come up with ideas to use the spare rooms for something. You could maybe get a shooting range on sight in one of the rooms and then add some tables and chairs into another. Personally just a lot of effort for some chairs and tables.

Thanks for the response, I agree :)

You can literally grab a civy car, drive to base, delete it and get your equipment, takes like 10 seconds. really.
Not allowed to drive Civ cars as SCO or another other PD department. Hope that not how you are getting to sco.

Maybe if we move we can ask HUM to change that?!?!?!
Nope, because people will abuse the rule and just use CIV car all the time. Just a silly rule to change same as the idea to move it. Maybe think of ideas to fill the rooms. There also that needs to be changed just so you can sit on a chair around a table at sco

So, move sco closer then you will not have to use CIV cars. No other department allowed to use them. How come you never did this for NHS that a effort to get there tbh

Denied.
It is currently not in our interest (at this current time) to move the location of the SCO19 base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom