Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Enable vehicle damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Bring back being able to damage others from vehicle collisions
How will this benefit the community: Enhance roleplay, make people choose to not run through the middle of the road constantly etc
Link(s): no

Last edited by a moderator:
-1, gives minges more of a platform also really hard to enforce, pretty annoying.

+1
funny lol
new logs show damage location easy to check for RDM

+1, could be abused but with staff that have a positive IQ and some tweaking of the damage I think it could be really good

Kev

+1
_________
I see nothing wrong with the suggestion as it does bring in more roleplay related scenarios however,
it does give many people the chance to Mass VDM and ruin some scenarios but we can just ban them easy.

This is a hit and miss for me as I know for a fact even some certain staff as well as their friends are mingey as well and I know they'd just crash through barricades and get away with it, as well as even damaging officers and others. I would also suggest to maybe find or make some sort of log that can see the their screen or even some way to see what they have done within the past like 5-10 minutes to see if they have intentionally RDM'd or in this case VDM on purpose or by accident.

So if possible i would do a +0 on this due to it being abused very easily but also enhanced roleplay.

Denied
There has been previous suggestions in regards to vehicle damage, and I still believe it stands that enabling vehicle damage will not include lots of benefits, other than a hassle for the community for what it serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom