Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Free Frosty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Frosty
SteamID64:76561198154162578
Date of ban issue: idk but it was a while ago
Member of staff: CHIEFSUPT Fin 2071 but I think it was a person named Harry that requested the ban
Ban reason (screenshot): 1634150750873.png

Why should we unban you?: Cause the server was amazing, I had so much fun on it and Idk why i cheated to be fully honest I would really love If i was allowed onto this community as a last chance, I'm really sorry if i caused the community hard in anyway I will NEVER do that again! Please, I beg and plead give me a second chance to prove myself!

Attachments

• 1640632094187.gif
    1640632094187.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 24
Since this has been a long time ago, I'm not conflicted whether you should be unbanned or not.

I'll leave that upon the appeal team to decide.

Accepted, this may be the first time I’ve accepted an unban request related to hacking. Since you’ve been banned for approximately 7 months and have now displayed an interest to rejoin Riverside, I will allow you to under the condition that if you do hack again... you will be permanently banned with no chance to appeal. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom