Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric nelsons second ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Eric nelson

SteamID64:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390

Date of ban issue: 3rd june

Member of staff: Hyrbrid

Ban reason (screenshot):

1622754848315.png
Why should we unban you?:

Because i should not of played such an inappropiate song [tj_bust_that_shit_nigga.mp3] down my mic as it was very offensive and uncalled for even though no one was roleplaying at the time it should not of happened and i am very sorry for my actions and would not repeat my actions if unbanned early as i just want to play on the server and have some fun

update :

hybrid has had a massive amount of reports on him in the past 24hours and seems his judgments on punishment and staff capabilities is clearly not up to riverside standards

It does not change the fact that you were being racist. Your previous appeal was denied for a reason.

Appeal denied.
Any form of discrimination without proper context is strictly prohibited, and from the audio you sent me I believe that this ban is fair, and the punishment was given appropriately.
The same appeal was made earlier, to which it was already dealt with by another member of management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom