Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ohm - Staff Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Ohm
Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator
Date of Incident: 14/11/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: When confronted as a police officer outside of DVSA, completely flipped and started making personal attacks against me, bringing up private information from a non-riverside source
Evidence on the incident: Clip available on request

Ohm

You mentioned your age In front of 3 other people in riverside, you can't say I completely flipped out on you when you was harassing me because i was making an arrest simply having nothing to do with you.

Ohm

If you don't want people to know your Real age I suggest you don't publicly announce it in game.

You mentioned your age In front of 3 other people in riverside, you can't say I completely flipped out on you when you was harassing me because i was making an arrest simply having nothing to do with you.
Not sure why you're replying to your own staff complaint tbh.
mate you said you were 32 or smtn when we were at KFC when I was handing out food so you said your age so idek what you are on about
This was legit before server restart so IDK how you would forget smtn like that You can only blame yourself for saying your age.
Why say it if you dont want him to know and stuff.
I'm not referring to him mentioning my age, as I don't care who knows that.

Ohm

Not sure why you're replying to your own staff complaint tbh.

I'm not referring to him mentioning my age, as I don't care who knows that.
Because I'm saying my side of the story, you are making it look like I doxxed you but I really didn't. Like I said before if you don't want riverside community members to know your "personal information" I'd highly recommend you don't share your age to other people. Also Christmas hobo was there in game as well as Airwolf when you mentioned your real life age.

Last edited:

Azz

Accepted, Ohm will be spoken to about this. Feel free to DM me with any concerns.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom