Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied oliver staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? oliver
1.2: How old are you? 13
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 1year
1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:517019274
1.7: What is your Discord?ci oliver 1128
1.8: References (if any)?billy bum aqua

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match. killing someone outside of role-play like walking up to someone and killing for no reason or running them over

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Using info that your character wouldn't know. like getting killed then going back to get revenge on the person who killed you or telling police or another player that someone has killed you

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: playing like you do not want to die or scared of dying. like putting your hands up instead of running away when someone points a gun at you, or not pulling a gun out when there is already someone aiming at you

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: doing things on purpose to get police to chase you. like shouting or insulting police for no reason or doing doughnuts in front of police so they start a car chase.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: targeting someone because they are different or for no reason at all. like arresting the same player repeatedly because you don't like them, or because they are a certain age or race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? he will get warned and kicked

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because I am very good at doing my job

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
ask for help from another admin before making a decision then use their advice for similar situations in future

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff: i won't let anyone talk me out of things and

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff : i don't have any weakness

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because I want to make sure that people are doing fear rp and people are not doing nlr

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

-1 Terrible staff application says they have weaknesses which is probably false as well as only saying they have only one strength when asked for 3 did not answer a lot of the questions in the middle super mingy has VDMed me a few times and if they have been playing the server for more then a year and they supposedly 13 that means they were 12 when he started playing

Jack Blackie Chan

Staff Member
Yesterday you had no idea what any of these rules meant. You are mostly immature, and in my opinion and probably speaking for others; You aren't known well on the server so therefore try get some more rule knowledge and maturity and improve your application as there is a lot of lacking answers. I know you are a CI in pd so try getting a HU position as a starting point. I know you play a lot and you spend time on the server and that you enjoy it, but now it is a simple pass for me.

−1
  • Way too young.
  • Not very mature in my opinion and from my experience.
  • Claims they "have no weaknesses" yet, human, therefore imperfect by essence and nature.

I honestly don't know if this is meant to be serious but let me add some points that speak against you as I don't have any positives.

- You are not really known to the community

- You are really young and act like it
- You don't really know the rules as I can see by reading the staff application
- You didn't provide examples in your staff application
- Having no weaknesses is just impossible as long as you're not Gigachad or something which your aren't

Good Luck tho!

Destroyer

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
- You don’t really know the rules as I can see from reading your staff application.
- I had to speak to you multiple times for breaking the rules.
- Staff application is lacking information
- I don’t think you’re mature enough for staff.

ferrari

Staff Member
- You don’t really know the rules as I can see from reading your staff application.

- Staff application is lacking information
-
I have never seen you on and if you are on i have never had any interactions with you

meady

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member

All of the above.

jakey

Staff Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

You've put no effort into this staff application. If you wish to reapply I recommend you actually put some detail into your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom