Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Oloemole wanna one more chance for staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Oloemole
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, in server everyone knows i have nice voice.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Before server closed and actively 2 months or longer.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Absolutely yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:175239933
1.7 References (if any)? My dear old friend Turtle.

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM, means Random DeathMatch. Basically that means you can't kill someone if you don't have solid reason.
EX1 Efe is just connected server and somehow if he has firearm from somewhere and randomly shoot citizens for no solid reason, that mean's Efe should warn for Random DeathMatch.
EX2 Let's think two guys Jackie &Millie. Let's think they making RP. Let's think Jackie called to Millie whore. This is not your business do not kill Jackie if You kill Jackie because of called Millie to whore this is not solid reason to kill Jackie and you must warn for Random DeathMatch.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for New Life Rules. Basically When you can't back same situation. You must not return to the situation you were previously in.
EX1 There is a PD raid and Lamby killed you as a raider. You can't back same situation if you back. You could warn about NLR. (True Story)
EX2 Me and my dear friend robbed a Bank and somehow my friend dies. He cannot back same situation because New Life Rules. (True Story)

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you break the expected reaction and do something out of the normal where in a real life situation you would be in fear for your life and would not react in such way.
EX1 You pulled a pistol and walking on normal rotate after a few officers saw you and said raise hands also pointed gun. You laughed hahahahaha and said order me BigMac losers. This is FearRP in real life point a gun to you. You don't laugh and don't order BigMac right? (True Story)
EX2 3 armed Terrorists kidnapped Barney. He can't try stab them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is deliberate discrimination towards someone for their sexual choice.
EX1 Harry calls someone Fag**t in OOC this is homophobia. (Harrrrrrrrry always calls fagg**t in game this is not solid reason).
EX2 Mohammad kills who is gay because for aganist the Kuraan.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:2.4:
I think this is dangerous than homophobia because I am not native English. We can see stuff when make RP. Basically means deliberate discrimination due to someone’s race or skin.
EX1 Someone types in OOC... You Fu**ing Turk Oloemole I'm going to beat you so bad. Remember 1879 when we f**k your's grandfathers hahah noobs... :/
EX2 Someone types in OOC... F**k all blacks... (True Story) This is clearly Racism.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will bring them to top of court and listen both of them. I will check logs cant find on logs asks proof.I tell to William you can steal another without NHS vechiles. Check warns if he has warn about steal NHS car then i warn him but He has'nt any warn about NHS vechiles then I can give verbal warning to not do that.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First of all i will bring both of them to top of court, i will listen both of them ı will ask joe where he was standing during pd raid if William says another thing i will ask for any proof if he has no proof, i will check William killed mostly civilians or PD officers if mostly PD officers i give verbal warning to William.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First i'll warn william for FTA also RDM Then i ask joe to switch his job to hobo or delete his base i tell both of them to read the rules of server have a good day @ back please.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I look when Joe Launched the bomb if it was after the 5-10 secs from the first advert i think he couldn't see it but if it was after that i'll tell Joe he's going to be banned for MassRDM and i will ban him, i'll revive everybody that died on that incident, they can continue to their RP.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I can explain this a basic term. Firstly totaly i have got 22 warns. I can understand people, ı can touch people, ı can feel people what they feel like and everyday ı feel like god.
In play this server makes me happy, ı can share this hapiness with my all friends.
Example: Hacker hacks system security, he goes jail. Goverment thinks... We have to hire this guys because he hacked us once for next time he can protect our system security from other hacker dudes.

: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
%100 ı call superior admin because his lore better than me for sure.// If not active text on Discord.// If no answer from anyone I tell the player I'm not going to warn you ı have to talk superior officer ı copied your Steam ID when i talk with admin, warn or ban necesarry i can.

3.3:
Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No, ı have twin brother, i am sure he helps me. Sometimes with another account he join server too.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Easy-learner.
Stress-proof.
Toxic-beater.

3.5:
List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Online classes GMT 07:00 13:00.
Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner-Toilet-Shower.
Sometimes my girlfriend give me facetime this could be longer or not, changes.

3.6:
Why do you want to be a staff member?
I think in server admins are not respectful guys they know themselfs and They're not a good listener That's why I give to people good listener as Oloemole.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Unfortunately no. Nobody give me a hand. I'll give a hand when i become a staff member.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yeah definetly. No problem.

Plus one: I know lot of people doesn't like me because I'm not a ordinary people. I'm a unordinary human. I'm not a son of Capitalizm, I am the rule.
I really like British bands Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead, Slowdive, Oasis, Anathema, Led Zappelin,Queen.
Thank You
Retired SUPT Oloemole
Fired Nca Constable Oloemole

Resign Junior Paramedic Oloemole
f**k SCO-19 Prıvate Oloemole

Fuck off lmao, you were Perma blacklisted from PD for toxicity and rape threats. I couldn't think of anyone worse for the position of staff.

Fuck off lmao, you were Perma blacklisted from PD for toxicity and rape threats. I couldn't think of anyone worse for the position of staff.
Okay,
First off all I was thinking "I should resign" for some reasons.
And I thought Harry and Jon don't act me like good person.
After that I sweared both of them then leave.
Second you don't have to swear to me
Cuz you're not a perfect staff to I still have your admin glitch video.
Third In PD there is racism and friendsizm If you know Harry congrats You're Commander now.
Thank You
Retired SUPT Oloemole
Fired Nca Constable Oloemole
Resign Junior Paramedic Oloemole
f**k SCO-19 Prıvate Oloemole

Oloemole#9053

So you say you're a "toxic beater" yet you're the one that is toxic, launching rape threats to people, and just pissing about? You seriously have some issues.

1624284973390.png
1624284990534.png
1624285006695.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom