Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric Nelson staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Nelson
Junior Admin
30th November 2021
about 6 people including myself were doing a kidnapping RP in a small house, we decide as a joke to spawn printers in to make "money" when we do this and about 6 printers in an admin clears all decals and props etc, this creates alot of lag, eric tps to us and one other admin also, and freezes us all, at this point we are trying to shoot thew printers, eric freezes us all and checks who spawned the printers even though all of us are telling him we didnt mean to cause lag and attempt to crash the server, even with all us telling him he still doesnt attempt to find out anything and bans us all.
The reason i want him banned is because he never let anyone explain and we have clips sacc#1664 has a clip

Hello Jimmy,

I'm sorry you feel like I wrongly banned you but I will explain my side of this whole situation,
I'll start off with the Huge amounts of in-game reports on your group of friends, there's been, Car Minge, Mic Spam, Cop Baiting and just overall tomfoolery.
so I and other staff members were getting quite annoyed at this but we left it and thought maybe you guys might try and roleplay but then after you guys were still showing no intention to roleplay but I left it and did not want to ban such a big group of players. But then while I'm on the server there was a huge amount of lag which there were many complaints about, so I tp to the "ham" group and see a room full of printers which were obviously causing the lag so I freeze everyone in the room and check logs to see who spawned the printers, and because of this it just proved to me you guys didn't want to roleplay so I banned everyone who spawned in the printers

Thanks, Cian

Hello Jimmy,

I'm sorry you feel like I wrongly banned you but I will explain my side of this whole situation,
I'll start off with the Huge amounts of in-game reports on your group of friends, there's been, Car Minge, Mic Spam, Cop Baiting and just overall tomfoolery.
so I and other staff members were getting quite annoyed at this but we left it and thought maybe you guys might try and roleplay but then after you guys were still showing no intention to roleplay but I left it and did not want to ban such a big group of players. But then while I'm on the server there was a huge amount of lag which there were many complaints about, so I tp to the "ham" group and see a room full of printers which were obviously causing the lag so I freeze everyone in the room and check logs to see who spawned the printers, and because of this it just proved to me you guys didn't want to roleplay so I banned everyone who spawned in the printers

Thanks, Cian
still never let us explain everything and you didn't warn us about any of the "mic spam, car minge or cop baiting", we had no chance to explain ourselves and didn't get given an opportunity to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom