Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Pablo Santos NLR Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Pablo Santos
SteamID64: 76561198219799413
Date of warning issue: 30.08.2021
Member of staff: parks
Warning reason (screenshot): NLR
1630346485161.png

Why should we remove the warning?: Parks attacked me inside the PD Office area and ran into the garage. I chased him there and at the garage gates, where he killed me when a PD meeting was about to happen, meaning he interrupted a meeting, thinking that the kill was RDM and thus invalid. So I went back to the meeting, while parks had been cuffed by Commissioner Jordz and then he warned me. There was a PD meeting happening, so I believe this warn was unjust.

Last edited:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You were trying to taze me multiple times, I ran away then killed you.
The PD meeting had not began so how did I interrupt the meeting?

Well you killed me right when the PD meeting had started. I wanted to attend it and then you warn me for NLR and threaten to kick me if I don't leave

Accepted
This time you will be unwarned. However I recommend you consider asking if you can return back to PD instead of instantly returning back, staff members are online to deal with these types of situations, and I understand your intentions of returning back to the area of where you had died.

Ask a senior admin or above in-game for your warning to be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom