Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Mark's Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mark D.

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:147899516

Date of ban issue- 26/07/2021

Member of staff- Cyanide but joshhy made the ban

Ban reason: Myself, Rob Boss and a person on the SAS were playing about with props then the SAS guy gets in the car and drives it to the spawn car dealer then proceeds to close the gate making the car fly toward spawn.

Why should we unban you?: Because this happened a 4 to 5 times, if staff came earlier and told us to stop we would of stopped as soon as they said to but instead mark and i go dragged to the top of the court and both got banned for nitrp with the guy on SAS not being punished at all.

I am seeking a ban reduction because in my option we should of been told to stop doing it or warned before a ban was given out.

In addition I think this is too harsh of a punishment considering I have no prior bans and I only have one warning

I simply have next to no say in the ban, I was doing a ban request made by Cyanide.
For the ban he was unable to ban for 2 weeks, so he asked me to accept his ban request, which I did.

I simply have next to no say in the ban, I was doing a ban request made by Cyanide.
For the ban he was unable to ban for 2 weeks, so he asked me to accept his ban request, which I did.
Understood

I spawned in and saw mark shutting the door on a car, I changed to SOD and see him do it again then waited clocked to see if he shuts it again and does.
I took Mark and his friend to the roof and asked them what they are doing, they replied by saying they wanted to be warned for prop minge and admitted they were doing it on purpose and was messing around. I then said I am going to ban you for NITRP because ive just watched you do it and you admitted to doing it and it could crash the server. I was in a call with mod joshyy and mod rusty. Rusty had seen the whole thing and said he would back me. I asked joshyy and kev if i should ban them then got joshyy to ban them because i cant ban for 2 weeks as mod. + I have got banned for this exact thing in the past for 2 weeks.

I spawned in and saw mark shutting the door on a car, I changed to SOD and see him do it again then waited clocked to see if he shuts it again and does.
I took Mark and his friend to the roof and asked them what they are doing, they replied by saying they wanted to be warned for prop minge and admitted they were doing it on purpose and was messing around. I then said I am going to ban you for NITRP because ive just watched you do it and you admitted to doing it and it could crash the server. I was in a call with mod joshyy and mod rusty. Rusty had seen the whole thing and said he would back me. I asked joshyy and kev if i should ban them then got joshyy to ban them because i cant ban for 2 weeks as mod. + I have got banned for this exact thing in the past for 2 weeks.
Rob and I were not aware this action was able to crash the server, if we were informed of that we wouldn't of done it. In addition i don't think a 2 week ban was necessary for our actions and i think a warning would of been justified. I assumed it would be classed as fail-rp due to us actually having an intent to rp. If either of us was told to stop it by staff we would of, we wouldn't of continued doing it.

Rob and I were not aware this action was able to crash the server, if we were informed of that we wouldn't of done it. In addition i don't think a 2 week ban was necessary for our actions and i think a warning would of been justified. I assumed it would be classed as fail-rp due to us actually having an intent to rp. If either of us was told to stop it by staff we would of, we wouldn't of continued doing it.
That is fair, I believe you had no intent to RP but I also believe you would of stopped if I asked. I am not harsh or unfair so if higher up admins think the ban should be shorter or lifted I will not complain.

Accepted, your ban will be lifted as the punishment was quite excessive considering you weren't asked to stopped. However, if you continue to do this upon your return, you will banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom