Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Day/Night mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Day/Night mod
How will this benefit the community: I have played on a few servers that have this mod and I can say that its really fun to play with this mod and you can also use commands to set the time of the day aswell.
Price: Not sure but its probably gonna be cheap.
Link: There are 2 links you can choose any of them.

Link 1: Steam Workshop::Atmos - Day / Night and Weather Modification (steamcommunity.com)

Link 2: Steam Workshop::Day & Night System V3 (steamcommunity.com)

Thanks for reading my suggestion :)

doesnt this cause unneeded lag?
No it does not at all I have played on other servers that use them they don't cause lag at all, especially the 2nd link. The first one can cause lag for some people maybe but the 2nd one does not cause any lag.

I think the map won't really work that well with the day and night system to be honest, it was made for only day, not a night time.

I think the map won't really work that well with the day and night system to be honest, it was made for only day, not a night time.
There is a Police RP server which uses new exton 2 and there it works perfectly fine.

fzn

We've had this before and many people wanted it, but whenever we remove it again people say it gives them much more fps. If many people prefer day/night over fps then sure, but I doubt that is the case.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied. We've had it before and don't consider it a good idea to go back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom