Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Member of staff being very rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Scott
Member(s) of staff's rank: Mod
Date of Incident:11 September (9/11)
Information about the incident.
Please include as much detail as possible: Yeah I killed Scott and while dead he was talking and saying how i was going to be perma banned and that I was a fucking cretin and he called me a fucking idiot

Evidence on the incident: msg on discord

Specific things he did wrong

1. Did not act respectfully when dealing with a user
2. Did not act professionally when while ingame

Afternoon,

I dont recall the incident, so I cant really confirm what I did or didn't say, sorry!
I will however add that maybe if you want people to show you respect, you should improve your behaviour in game, and respect others as you wish to be respected.

Yeah you called me a fucking little idiot and said you couldn't wait until I was permabanned, and a fucking cretin
(I Was offended btw)

I will however add that maybe if you want people to show you respect, you should improve your behaviour in game, and respect others as you wish to be respected.
As a staff member of the Number 1 British Roleplay Gmod Server, I Believe you should respect all players and be professional at all times no matter the situation at hand

Cian, do you have any video evidence of this incident? If so, either posting it here or showing me in DMs would be appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom