Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Hector

Date of ban issue: 10/08/2020
Member of staff: db
Ban reason because i left but game crashed

i live in the us and anyone that knows me always hears me say that i am running 9 fps all the time or on a good day 15 fps my game does crash from time to time and a cop was arresting me i told him he could arrest me when i got back on i tried to explain that i crashed everyone's game crashes sometimes and mine ended up crashing i applied for staff so why would i leave the game ik the rules and would not leave i tryed to screen shot it but hit wrong button i want to talk to a staff memeber and explain but db banned me before i could

D

Deleted member 372

You were handcuffed at 11:30:18
You the left at 11:30:28
Weird how your game crashes 10 seconds after being placed in cuffs, also weird how it said that you disconnected and didn't actually crash.

You were handcuffed at 11:30:18
You the left at 11:30:28
Weird how your game crashes 10 seconds after being placed in cuffs, also weird how it said that you disconnected and didn't actually crash.
werid cus on my end i got a video of my whole thing crashing i was also live on tiwtch i can show u the recording
and its not also right for a dam cop not to follow the rules then get u intrubble plus this is my first and wont happen again but its ok ill be back in 3 days so idc if the cops dont ahve to folllow rules then i should not have to wtf is the point in rp if no one follows the rules hmm yah ur telling me and i got proof of that to

D

Deleted member 372

werid cus on my end i got a video of my whole thing crashing i was also live on tiwtch i can show u the recording
and its not also right for a dam cop not to follow the rules then get u intrubble plus this is my first and wont happen again but its ok ill be back in 3 days so idc if the cops dont ahve to folllow rules then i should not have to wtf is the point in rp if no one follows the rules hmm yah ur telling me and i got proof of that to
Could you please send this video/recording that you have to prove whether you actually crashed or left then.

Could you please send this video/recording that you have to prove whether you actually crashed or left then.
it should be on my twitch if not then the timer for the video ran out so if its not there then i dont have the proof but i had viewers on watching it crash ill ask them if the recorded it happen

D

Deleted member 372

it should be on my twitch if not then the timer for the video ran out so if its not there then i dont have the proof but i had viewers on watching it crash ill ask them if the recorded it happen
You're acting as if I know what your twitch name is, Can you please tell me the name or send the link

oh yah my bad its fearthereaper234 i was up last 24 mins ago i have not checked it since
im asking if any of my followers also recorded it cus they do that sometimes for quality purposes only
cus im in the making of my twitch still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom