Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Parks Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big stinky retard

Member(s) of staff: Parks
Member(s) of staff's rank: Server Manager / Staff Supervisor
Date of Incident: 18.11.21 - 18:00
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So all evening these guys have been cop baiting and no staff has been active to take my reports, they broke multiple rules, in one occasion when i was by myself the screamed "i have a hostage" and then ran up the elevator I breached the door and did "/warrant gaz hostage" which then it expires so I have to keep warranting them before I could even explain myself parks said "i dont care" "go away" and then I said "Can i show you the recording?" and he said "no" which is clearly not a fair sit, he then says "the proof is in logs" even though logs don't show context, and then he says "staff report me I dont care"
Evidence on the incident: On discord

miss half the part where u have been abusing your powers all night including warranting us 10 times for something that has been cleared. You also rdm'd one of us which i believe there is video proof of.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
hl2_tATRxGqlKg.pnghl2_W63qv6tQVm.pnghl2_GBAULBTHla.pnghl2_eGKhV7D7Sp.png
You died and remembered knowledge you would loose after dying.

B

big stinky retard

logs dont prove context buddy. i have it all on recording and even shown Joshy & Eric in PSD, while you were being unprofessional and making silly noises, ontop of that you have now jailed me for 240 seconds because I killed you because your foot was past PD door bud, keep crying and grow up lmfao!
You showed me and Eric nothing to do with Warrants, it was just me asking you to give a final statement and you proceeding to show me another 10 minutes of clips of you standing in the lobby of spawn hotel, not one second was you making a warrant.

B

big stinky retard

You showed me and Eric nothing to do with Warrants, it was just me asking you to give a final statement and you proceeding to show me another 10 minutes of clips of you standing in the lobby of spawn hotel, not one second was you making a warrant.
not once did I show you 10 minutes of me stood at spawn hotel lobby, I was in there for max 10 seconds each time. No need to lie now is there joshy.

not once did I show you 10 minutes of me stood at spawn hotel lobby, I was in there for max 10 seconds each time. No need to lie now is there joshy.
Whether that or not, I haven't lied. Not 1 second of it was getting a warrant.

No member of staff was being unprofessional during the PSD meeting. They were helpful and respectful in successfully handing out the appropriate punishment to the offender. Source: It was my PSD report against Flixz

Accepted,

After reviewing multiple clips from Flixz, I have found that Park's behaviour and professionalism is the main issue in regards to this report. Although the majority of this stemmed from the PD situation, it was the aftermath of which I was the most concerned. On behalf of Staff Management, I apologise and can assure you that if this happens again, it will be swiftly dealt with by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom