Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Tommy Robinson Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? - Tommy Robinson
1.2 How old are you? - 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - A year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:0:234324995
1.7 References (if any)? - Ex-Staff member Derek

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Random Deathmatch - This is when you randomly kill a player for no actual purpose. Ex. 1) Walking around killing civilians for no reason. Ex. 2) A PD officer killing someone with the title "Criminal" even though they have no committed a crime, this would also be seen at Metagaming.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

New Life Rule - Remembering things from a past life after killed. Ex. 1) Getting killed during a PD Raid then going back and continuing with the raid. Ex. 2) Getting killed by a player then tracking them down after respawning and killing them because "They killed me before".

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

Not following what someone says when threatening you with a weapon or endangering your life as you would in real life. Ex. 1) Somebody pointing a gun at you and telling you to follow but instead you run away. Ex. 2) Running away and continuing to evade the Police despite being tazed.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia is a hate crime where you harass someone due to the fact that they like the same sex. Ex. 1) Calling some a Faggot. Ex. 2) Targeting an individual and causing them emotional distress due to their attraction to the same sex.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Another hate crime however this is harassment of the persons ethnicity or skin tone. Ex. 1) Using hateful or derogative speech due to someone's race. Ex. 2) Stereotyping a person because of their ethnicity.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would check the logs to see if he did advertise carjack as I can see he has I will not punish him for that and go to Joe and explain that he did however I would go to and punish William as you are not permitted to steal an NHS members vehicle and explain that to him as well before returning the NHS members vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would check Joes job to see if he was on the PD, if not and he was continuously killed then that can be construed as RDM if Joe was not inside the PD, I would also make sure he advertised PD Raid, if so then I would issue no punishments as William has not broken any rules as PD Raids are allowed.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would once again check the logs to see if there was an advertisement, I would then bring them both to a sit and get a better understanding of the story. Based on the logs I would punish William for RDM, Failure to Advert and NLR, depending on my rank I could also deduct the amount of money William got from selling the drugs and instead reimburse Joe.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

There has always been a mixed debate about this where people will not punish them as the meeting hasn't yet taken place. In my opinion I would punish the player for Mass RDM as technically people are attempting to get ready for the PD meeting so there should be no major crimes leading up towards that point, even by advertising bombing he should still wait till after the meeting has adjourned.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe I should be chosen over the other applicants as I have previous experience as staff, I can remain active, I am able to handle sits efficiently and quickly, I am a team worker who can also function working by themselves. I believe I can act much more maturely than other people. Not only do I have experience as staff from other servers but I also used to be known in the community and I also was friends with a few staff members on riverside so know how to staff on this server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would straight away start collecting evidence in case the situation stops or starts spiralling so I can see how I could've dealt with it better I would also contact another member of staff following the chain-of-command to see if they are able to assist me and help rectify the situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes I was a senior-admin on cyberbound.uk which was a DarkRP server and so had to communicate with the management team whilst also monitoring the server and collecting evidence against major mingers.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

I am easy to communicate to, I am no bias and I keep a calm and collective head when dealing with situations even if being targeted.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

Sometimes I delegate duties even when I am low down in the ranks, I can often try to take on too many jobs at once as I want to help and sometimes I can be overly strict.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I already grew with this community and I would like to grow with it once again, I had a lot of love and passion for this community, I would like to bring my previous experience in to help the community out especially early on where the server is going to be populated highly. I feel like my added help will greatly benefit the community and I hope that you consider me to help out once again.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
+1 top donny knows in n outs of how to be staff and has been really active on the server before very sexy man and is sound asf dosser

+0, very sound and friendly guy but as you have just started playing again I would suggest playing for a bit again until I can give a proper verdict.

+1 seems like he enjoys the server and would be a good staff member

+0 only just started seeing u in the server again, nice guy however i would probs be active a bit more if i were u

+1
Has improved behaviour massively over the past few weeks, could be a good pick for staff.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.
- Be active for at least two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom