Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Paul k NLR’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Paul K
Member(s) of staff's rank: senior mod
Date of Incident: 27/09/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: so basically i was raiding pd, now at this time paul was a CINS on pd, he comes in and i kill him. A few minutes pass and paul is back at pd as an sco, the exact place i killed him and he kills me.
Evidence on the incident:

BBCAA9CE-8329-41A8-8EF3-49046B10BB15.jpeg86C93A13-E1E4-4CDA-8FCF-679C042AE736.jpeg
If anyone wants to see the entire video please contact me on discord: jer#6071

Last edited:
Hello Jer. Like I told you in game. I switched to SCO-19 with no intentions to respond to PD raid unless something was called in on radio. the moment I got to SCO base. I heard over radio shots fired PD. so with me being on a new job (new life) I forgot about what happened when I was on CINS and I proceeded to do my duties as SCO-19 and responded to the shots fired call as I'm trained to do so. when I arrived on scene I was informed more on the situation and then proceeded to carry out my duties and neutralise the threat personally me and a few other people did not see the issue with this because it was a valid reason for me to return to the scene. I entered the PD and asked what was going on and did not use any info from my CINS life to support my actions. I turned up with a clear head and asked officers on scene at the time to fill me in with the details. You can see in my clips I was walking towards the back door and into the garage to guard the garage to make it more fair for you, I then asked your current location because the officer watching the armoury was unarmed, as I was walking towards the officer he notifies me that you where coming out of the armour, and because I knew you where armed and had shot at officers I saw you as a threat and proceeded to take you out.

I can't upload my clips, if a member of staff contacts me I will be more than happy to share my Clips POV with them.

Many thanks
Paul K

Hello Jer. Like I told you in game. I switched to SCO-19 with no intentions to respond to PD raid unless something was called in on radio. the moment I got to SCO base. I heard over radio shots fired PD. so with me being on a new job (new life) I forgot about what happened when I was on CINS and I proceeded to do my duties as SCO-19 and responded to the shots fired call as I'm trained to do so. when I arrived on scene I was informed more on the situation and then proceeded to carry out my duties and neutralise the threat personally me and a few other people did not see the issue with this because it was a valid reason for me to return to the scene. I entered the PD and asked what was going on and did not use any info from my CINS life to support my actions. I turned up with a clear head and asked officers on scene at the time to fill me in with the details. You can see in my clips I was walking towards the back door and into the garage to guard the garage to make it more fair for you, I then asked your current location because the officer watching the armoury was unarmed, as I was walking towards the officer he notifies me that you where coming out of the armour, and because I knew you where armed and had shot at officers I saw you as a threat and proceeded to take you out.

I can't upload my clips, if a member of staff contacts me I will be more than happy to share my Clips POV with them.

Many thanks
Paul K
But that does not make it fair for me at all, I would have to be dealing with more police, in the server rules it says NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. You may not get involved in the situation you died in. (that part is copied from the rules). It says that you may not get involved in the situation you died in, the pd raid was still going on and you just decided to head back and kill me. Don’t come at me with “I hAd nO iNteNtiOn tO rEspOnd To pD rAid uNleSs iT wAs CalLed oN tHe radiO” you still came back and made it harder for me to escape pd. It clearly says in the rules that you can’t interact with the situation you died in within 5 minutes. you came back after 4min. And ffs you weren’t even supposed to come back in the first place.

But that does not make it fair for me at all, I would have to be dealing with more police, in the server rules it says NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. You may not get involved in the situation you died in. (that part is copied from the rules). It says that you may not get involved in the situation you died in, the pd raid was still going on and you just decided to head back and kill me. Don’t come at me with “I hAd nO iNteNtiOn tO rEspOnd To pD rAid uNleSs iT wAs CalLed oN tHe radiO” you still came back and made it harder for me to escape pd. It clearly says in the rules that you can’t interact with the situation you died in within 5 minutes. you came back after 4min. And ffs you weren’t even supposed to come back in the first place.
plus you also killed me so I don’t get how fair you made it for me

I didn't say I made it fair. I said I attempted. Don't get me wrong I understand why your mad but all you lost was an ar15 and about 150k. Which I couldn't compensated you for money wise on the server if we sorted it out there and then. I could've then arranged for you to pick any weapon from the black market dealer that would've been paid for by me. But instead you had a tantrum and didn't wanna hear me out so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom