Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Paul K Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Paul K
Member(s) of staff's rank: idk
Date of Incident:27/10/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
Evidence on the incident: So my ban appeal was closed despite not being addressed simply because I called the ban abusive (since it was). From the ban appeal : 'He kicked me for apparently changing vehicle skin during a pursuit, when I actually switched car, when asked to provide evidence he refused and said "I'm not your bitch" I was using @ as he kept cloaking and flying away so I couldn't talk to him, then he banned me for 24hrs with no reason'

All you guys need to do is check the video that paul claimed he has (and called me a bitch for asking for) and it'll prove him wrong. Honestly I'm not sure he even has a video because he would've already proved himself wrong with it.

I can even remember the cars I was in lmao, it was an rs4 avant with a police skin, I drove away to the dealership and switched it to a black Porsche, not even remotely similar cars...

Hi there. No I did not call you a bitch at all. I was speaking to someone irl who asked me to do something for them so I replied no I'm not your bitch. None of that was directed at you. Unfortunately I can't find the video as of now. But from what I recall is you having the rs4 a police skin then changed to a black skin then when I went to speak to you, you where at the dealer spawning your new car (as stated in the kick, you where kicked for changing car skins mid pursuit. Not changing car like you claim). You rejoined the game and didn't receive a warn which yes I could've done but I didn't. You then put in ooc calling staff retards etc.. and blaming Matos for your kick . You then made a sit which I responded too. I came and then left when the sit was over. You made another which I then responded to again. I must've not uncloaked but even then I was actively speaking to you so you had no reason to continue spamming the staff chat. You disrespected a staff member multiple times within the space of 5-10 minutes

Thanks,
Paul k

Denied, if there is no video evidence on the situation, then not much can be done with the information provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom