Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My Staff Aplication BossMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?(20PBossMan)
1.2 How old are you?(17)
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?(Yeah)
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?(I played the server years ago, I have started playing it for 4 months now)
1.5 Are you fluent in English?(Yes)
1.6 What is your SteamID?(STEAM_0:1:493141319)
1.7 References (if any)?(I would like to improve the community when staff are playing and enjoy the game and are not on duty, As sits are not taken all the time so i can be there to take them)

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:(A guy comes up to me and says hey and pulls a gun out and kills me. (I was doing a bank raid, And someone comes in without adverting and just kills me unless its police)

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:(So say if i was doing a pd raid, And a officer came in and killed me that means i cannot go back and kill the officer when you die you have to wait 5 mins to go back to the same situation) (Say i was walking to the car dealership and a guy comes up to me adverts (Mug5k 10 Secs or die) And i die i cannot go back and kill that person or go back to the situation as thats (NLR)

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:(I am getting chased by police i have a weapon, There are 10 police men with guns all pointing at me, That does not mean i can keep running i have to stop where i am) I am driving a car and 6 robbers jump out with ak47s, I would have to stop there and let them do what they do)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:(So if i went up to someone in game and called them (Gay) That would class as homophobia ofcourse because im describing them by what they want to be) (I was raiding someones base, And i was to die and before i died i said (You are gay) Thats homophobia)

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:(So i was in game and i called someone by there race or Nationality, That would offend them as a examply (Jimmy you are black) I am chilling in gmod strolling about i see a mexican man i go up to him and say i dont like mexicans)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?(Fail rp As you are not allowed to steal NHS vehicle)

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?(If joe was in the pd, And he has adverted pd raid william was in the right, As long as it showed it in logs and if william had recording as well to make sure he was inside the pd)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?(William Fail to advert) (William Nlr) (William Rdm) (William FailRp)

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?(Joe FailRp) (Possible Rdm Sorry if i got that one rong)

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?(I am here to help the fellow gmod players out, And stop the rdm and ppl who just love to troll and break the rules.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?(I would go strait to a higher up)

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?(Yes,Dm me if you want the names i dont want to promote other servers here)

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: (Good communication) (Understand situations) (Always try to make the situation fair)

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: (Maybe possible getting angry but i would take it to a higher up if i could not handle it) (Sometimes getting confused) (Sometimes forgetting commands, But i would as a higher up)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?(To help the community, And make it fun for other staff memebers to play when they are not on duty so when they get calls i can just respond to them)

Have you received any help when creating this application?(Im going to be onest, No No i did not)
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?(Yeah)

I've seen you online however that was for today other than that I would like you to stand out from the croud as well as become active before you try to join the staff team.

I've seen you online however that was for today other than that I would like you to stand out from the croud as well as become active before you try to join the staff team.
Im on nearly every day lol

-1, never heard of you mate, although I have been taking a break from the server, it's only been since last friday, not 2 weeks

You wouldn't fit good for staff as you are not kind, rather a bit toxic.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please improve your reputation amongst the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom