Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied RDM appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: badspell
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of warning issue: 06/4/21
Member of staff: Parks
Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: So basically I was dancing on a dead body then out of no where 2 police officers turn up and accuse me of killing him. They had taser and gun at me and I was gonna be arrested for a crime I didnt do so when the officer with a gun turned and ran away and the PCSO had his cuffs out, i killed them both to avoid being arrested and apparently thats RDM.

It should be accepted because I didnt know that I had to accept an arrest because of rules, I had no clue that saving myself from an arrest was against rules even though theres no fear rp in that situation

I think no warn would be more reasonable in this situation since i didnt rdm, i had a reason to kill them

So you assume you're going to be arrested because they have a taser and a gun?
Did they even initiate on you rather than have weapons out, and only start accusing you?

Did they ever say, "Stop moving, you're under arrest," or anything around that?

So you assume you're going to be arrested because they have a taser and a gun?
Did they even initiate on you rather than have weapons out, and only start accusing you?

Did they ever say, "Stop moving, you're under arrest," or anything around that?
Yes, the PCSO did tell me that

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You weren't warned for FearRP.

pat

Discord Manager
Closed.
You are TFSed, as you probably already know from the past verdicts of your warn appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom