Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PD Firearms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Have Constable+ spawn with their firearms even if basic instead of picking up from armoury

How will this benefit the community:
Will negate the need to walk down the PD to grab a firearm and assist in any nearby crimes requiring the need for a firearm, this includes for example a PD raid to which you cannot help as you cannot pick up a weapon.

Link(s): N/A

+/- I like the idea but I don’t think it will be implemented. You also shouldn’t really be returning to PD after PD raids.

+/- I like the idea but I don’t think it will be implemented. You also shouldn’t really be returning to PD after PD raids.
I didn't mention running to PD after PD raids nor did I insinuate it either :)

Several time's have I joined game and I can't access the PD to assist an ongoing raid because I can't access armoury to get my glock :/

Constables used to spawn with their pistols/firearms, I know how annoying it could be to not be able to get your weapon, if there was an ongoing situation that you couldn't go back to.

+1 but make it like SGT or INS+ as dont trust PC
Also LM/T spawn with a gun (although basic) and Custom jobs also spawn with them and even if you get to SUPT you only get a Glock and to spawn with a MP5 on PD you need to be like HUM

Jon

+1 but make it like SGT or INS+ as dont trust PC
Also LM/T spawn with a gun (although basic) and Custom jobs also spawn with them and even if you get to SUPT you only get a Glock and to spawn with a MP5 on PD you need to be like HUM
why don't you trust pcs? they legit can get a gun out anyways

Accepted
Thank you for addressing this. Constables & above will be provided pistols on their spawn. This will be applied for next restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom