Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Perma-ban-appeal (ohm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: skinnysheep
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199000206661/
Date of ban issue: 23/11/23
Member of staff: ohm

ban 1.png
I was playing the server normaly despite he absolute anarchy that was unfolding around me with my friend when a guy who openly said to me via steam messages that he was trolling started punching our car and blocking us while a gun fight was going on so i shot him he then called a sit with a admin that has slipped my mind who i had spoken to before hand he then started making up blatant lies saying i said the N-word he did not have a clip as he was trolling i then was returned and he continued to follow me around and harras so i punched him once i didnt even kill him he then called a sit becuase i punched him once to which a diffrent admin did the sit from before the other admin ohm was his name i started getting mad and laughing at the same time cuss this guy wouldnt leave me alone and i kept being brought to sits for a situation that allready ended i then told him i was going to kill him a normal angry thing to say i was then despite his blatant trolling perma-banned yes i was in the wrong for saying i would kill but who hasnt been told that in a game before i then was added on steam by the guy on steam as mentioned before by the guy who said hes sorry and he was just trolling and didnt mean to get me permabanned i will show screenshots below and that he will ask the admin to unban me, he then said ohm the admin said for me to come on the forms and appeal my ban so yea hopfully i can get unabnned and keep playing the server as i didnt even mean to do anything bru.

its also worth mentioning that due to me being banned for threats to him i have resolved it with him personaly in dms meaning there is no potential for voilence its also worth mentioning that these threats due to them being purely spur of the moment agressions and the fact i have no idea who he is there would be no possible way for me to follow through with theese empty threats he is also ohm the admin who banned me is also happy for me to be unabnned as we spoke in vc.

ban 1.png

Ohm

im Happy with the unbanning but if you are unbanned, next time please do not make such comments again.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Just make sure to not minge or call staff if its just you and your friend messing with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom