Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal numero dos (fr this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: PIG857 (Abdul Conners)
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:460028525
Date of ban issue: 23/03/21
Member of staff: Pineapple
Ban reason (screenshot):
why is should be unbanned: Me and my mates followed the T's to KFC so we could raid them, we killed the lot of them, then pineapple (one of the people we killed) starts screeching that it was t trials and we can't kill him and then bans me (bit biased), he did not ban any of my mates who did the original advert and killed 2 of them, he specifically banned me because he has a personal vendetta against me
1616524111978.png

-1 bro thats the first time pineapple has ever saw you in game so your lying saying "he has a personal vendetta against me" and also pineapple wasent one of the ones you killed he was there tho and saw it happen

it was not a "vendetta" I don't even know who you are, I banned you as you were the one who killed the majority of people. as you said I may have been biased so if another staff member would like to look over the situation that would be fine with me.

pat

Discord Manager
Your ban was only 24 hours, this will be closed for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom