Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: gangweedkorea alt: Yakub
SteamID: 76561198052714830 alt: 76561198137633752
Date of ban issue: 11/11/2023
Member of staff: curvingsky72
Ban reason (screenshot):
:1701132631050.png

Hi, I have been given a permaban for ban evading, my original ban was just a 3 day ban for which I sincerely apologise. This ban was given fairly after I was minging with a police car and abused the job change to avoid arrest. After I was banned I went to play on my alt account as that has all my other Steam games
(gangweed has my original gmod copy but also vac ban on CS GO from 10 years ago so I use family sharing and regularly switch between the two accounts)

After a while I did open up gmod and play on some other servers on my Yakub account but foolishly tried to connect to Riverside from my favourites for which I have been permabanned.

This was silly of me and I admit the original ban was fair and that I should have thought before trying to connect again from my alt.

Is there a possibility that my ban can be lifted on both or just my original account?

Even if it the existing ban is changed to a finite amount of time, I would be very grateful and would wait this out properly.

If not then I wish the server and players all the best.

Accepted

Both of your bans will be reduced to 7 days, If this happens again you wont be un-banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom