Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied No Fibs LTARP ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: No Fibs
SteamID64: 76561198210386637
Date of ban issue: 25/3/21
Member of staff: Harry
Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: It don't think the ltarp is a valid reason, i did leave but i was anyway going to go afk for 15 minutes but calling it rp when you're forced to face a wall is fucking stupid, you get no source of entertainment, the only reason i believe harry banned me is because he thinks he's all shit. i don't want to mention a name that a person had ~3 week ban for ltap, suicide remarks, death threats and more. That unnamed person got unbanned in 10 minutes when he did more shit then me, i am sorry i don't find facing a wall for 10 minutes rp it's fucking retarded how i can get banned for the reason "LTARP" for this.

You had attempted to bypass yourself from being jailed by disconnecting and reconnecting, for the sole purpose of not wanting to be jailed for committing a crime.
LTARP still stands, you had left to avoid roleplay, which was you being jailed for committing a crime.

Well if you dont want to be arrested dont do the crime and get caught + would u rather just 3 day ban or 15 min in a cell i mean u could do so much other stuff in that time tbh

Declan what you did was way worse then me when i have to pay my punishment when you're running around dick out getting away with that shit, and i did learn my lesson i just simply don't agree calling it ltarp you arrested me and all i had to do was wait out my time, i had to leave anyway for a couple minutes so i said fuck it and rejoined i shouldn't have left in the first place or not joined back unless my time would've garanteed to be over. I think 3 day ban is a bit too strict and hope i could get it lowered if possible.

why u bringing my ban into this shit u shouldnt of been bad boy and LTARPED

Well if you dont want to be arrested dont do the crime and get caught + would u rather just 3 day ban or 15 min in a cell i mean u could do so much other stuff in that time tbh

Stop commenting here, if you aren't involved with this.

pat

Discord Manager
Denied.
Maybe don't leave if you're getting arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom