Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Accepted Philip's Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArticWolf

Name:ArticWolf
SteamID:
Date & Time Of Incident: 2/12/2019 (whole situation over the past few days)

Member Of Staff Name philip
Rank Of Staff Member:Trail Staff

Explanation: Constant Harassment in discord, Constant disrespect to other people in the discord and not acting like a staff member should and giving off a bad impression of staff on the server.

Evidence:https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/577142845178249236/651129373390536714/unknown.png (if you want i can send you more pictures on discord)
Witnesses: Lewis,Mizo,Sout

Phillip

I never harased you or anyone + the pic yes i did say that but because i got angry of people taging me about 4 times and yes i didnt really diss lewis but maybe he considered it a diss.It happened because i got pissed off but i apologise to everyone

Last edited:

ArticWolf

There wasn't 4 ping max it was probably 2 and I reposted it with the @ because a person removed it. But Lewis saw it as disrespect and asked me to put it on the report. And you admit it yourself as a staff member on the server you can't get pissed at anyone and start shouting/Harassing other people in the discord and in Mafia you did multiple things you knew where wrong but you continued and carried on with your actions which lead to me making this report.

Last edited:

Phillip

There wasn't 4 ping max it was probably 2 and I reposted it with the @ because a person removed it. But Lewis saw it as disrespect and asked me to put it on the report. And you admit it yourself as a server member on the server you can't get pissed at anyone and start shouting/Harassing other people in the discord and in Mafia you did multiple things you knew where wrong but you continued and carried on with your actions which lead to me making this report.
Never harased anyone and never shouted at anyone as i said i apologise for my actions i accept punishments

ArticWolf

Well what's that then because in my eyes when people use caps in this situation was used in an aggressive term.
and about the harassing/disrespect statement I made.
in private messages, you were telling me to "Fucking man up" not once but twice. also, you used your RP job you threatened to give me a strike because I was
following the rules.
Also I asked you because i blacklisted you from The medic department in London Mafia and you carried on Messaging me to unblacklist you and I said you need to write a 300 word letter on why you should be unblacklisted in which you replied with "man up. man the F up"
The reason for the disrespect is in the screenshot

Last edited:

Maroni

Staff Manager
Thank you for the report. It has been handled with the utmost seriousness and corrective action has been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom