Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted brandts unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single day a handful of bans are issued by our members of staff to players who violate our rules and regulations. Occasionally it does occur that one of our staff incorrectly assesses a situation leaving a player feeling dealt with unfairly. If you believe a ban you received is inadequate, ensure to let us know by copying the template below and creating a post with the requested information filled in to the best of your ability.

Name:BRANDT
Discord-ID: Brandt#3431
Ban reason: sus of alt
Ban date:idk
Why should we unban you?: because i do not have a alt and i did not do anything wrong so i dk why i got banned so if i have a alt i want proof sent to brandt#3431 on discord to prove it is me if not i want unbanned

Discord ban appeals are dealt with by the Discord Manager. It can take up to 72 hours for your appeal to be dealt with, we thank you for your patience. Ensu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom