Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Name: Hackerpv
SteamID64: 76561199014981077
Member of staff: Johnny Depth
Warning reason (Screenshot): RDM
Screenshot (109).png

Why should we remove the warning: So what happened was there was a guy who stole my car without an advert outside of car dealer, then when he started to drive off I shot up the car and blew it up outside KFC, and once he got outside of the car I put a scope on my gun and started shooting him from car dealer because he stole my car and while I was shooting him he took out a camera and started taking screenshots of me shooting him. Then once I killed him, he made a sit about RDM and when the staff member teleported me to the roof he told me that he checked logs to see that I had killed Bhopped_get_dropped and asked me if I have any evidence to prove my side of the story even and I did not have it because I don't record evidence against myself as I killed him fairly, and once I said no to him the guy who reported me sent the screenshots of me shooting him and after seeing those screenshots he warned me for RDM. And also I was telling him that combat logs do not show the full story behind the kill and there was no hard evidence to prove that I RDM'ed him as he told me that it looks like in logs that I killed him but he was not 100% sure if the kill was legit or not so I feel like this was an unfair warn. Also I have been in a few sits where staff usually check combat logs then proceed to ask me if I have any video evidence and if I have video evidence then they warn the guy but whenever I don't have video evidence they say that there is not enough evidence to prove my report and that logs don't show the full story behind the kill.

Firstly, I am sorry if you feel my warn wasn't fair. I believe i fairly listened to both sides of the story and made a decision. I used the logs as a guide and did not make my decision solely on them, yes i agree there was not 100% evidence. Your attitude against my decision was which made you seem guilty. You made sure i checked the logs and when the logs didn't reveal what you had hoped, you claimed you couldn't be warned. there was no evidence the vehicle was yours and you seem to keep jumping back to the point of i can't warn you which made me suspicious. I do my to the best of my ability to judge every SIT fairly. After the warn was issued you then started calling for another member of staff hoping for them to remove it even though i had made my decision. Evidence pointed towards RDM, if the vehicle had been stolen without an advert why didn't you call for a member of staff who would sorted the matter instead of taking the matter into your own hands?

Taxman

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
You made sure i checked the logs and when the logs didn't reveal what you had hoped
I was asking you to check combat logs and render them as that would have proved that I did not RDM him.

you claimed you couldn't be warned.

Here I was just telling you that you could not warn me because you had no proof about what happened and the warn would have been a false warn.
After the warn was issued you then started calling for another member of staff hoping for them to remove it

I never asked for them to remove it, I just asked Pannet to check if staff have the ability to render combat logs after the sit because I kept asking you to check them during the sit but you didn't tell me staff did not have the ability to render combat logs, I only found out that staff could not render combat logs after asking it in the discord.
if the vehicle had been stolen without an advert why didn't you call for a member of staff who would sorted the matter instead of taking the matter into your own hands?

I never took the situation into my own hands, I just killed the person who stole it because in RP you are allowed to kill people who steal your car.

Thanks for reading my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom