Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed plat area table eating money

i dont know what makes the bug happen, i think it might be if the bet gets pushed on the 10mil blackjack table, but i got push bet then i won but it just didnt give me the tokens, i know this has happened to other people where it just hasnt given tokens but i dont know if its the same way as what happened to me

I HAVE A FIX, as long as you haven’t left the server/ server restarted, put any number of chips on any blackjack table and it will play the 10 million game
BRO I WISH I KNEW THAT I LOST 10MIL YESTERDAY UGH

i dont know what makes the bug happen, i think it might be if the bet gets pushed on the 10mil blackjack table, but i got push bet then i won but it just didnt give me the tokens, i know this has happened to other people where it just hasnt given tokens but i dont know if its the same way as what happened to me
I lost so much to this.

EDIT: Oh this was dead sorry

Top Bottom