Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Accepted Player Disrespect Ming (Minging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selavi

Name: Selavi
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:220712371
Date & Time Of Incident: 15:57 30.10.2019

Member Of Staff Name: Mr Ming
Rank Of Staff Member: Moderator

Explanation: He was demoted and then he was mad on me and disrespecting me.... Then I made a sit against him and he was still taking it... So i told him to fuck off. He was still trying to trigger me out. And he was just being mad and angry on me. Because i got him demoted in the PD.

Evidence:

Witnesses: SPRIX,Sam

Attachments

Mr Ming

Nice staff dissrespect calling me a "dickhead" and an "fucking idiot" I shall add a warning with the evidence youve provided me.

Also my video is uploading where you girl me a "shit" and start getting toxic for no reason lmao. LMAO i wasnt trying to trigger you not my fault you get easily triggered.

I said "Pussys" in correct context and general context didnt refer to anyone just set you as an example. But you just reported your self aswell because in that video you mass disrespected me calling me a "Fucking Idiot" and in my video you call me a "Fucking Shit" and tell me to quit my job lmao.

Last edited:

Selavi

Ye i told you that because its true ! youre triggered for no reason at all and being a bitch to me! So Im giving you your own medicine back :3 <3

Mr Ming

Ye i told you that because its true ! youre triggered for no reason at all and being a bitch to me! So Im giving you your own medicine back :3 <3
More staff dissrespect. Nice one all because i said one word which was "Pussys" Doesnt mean you can call me a "Bitch", "Fucking idiot" and a "Fuck" Thats mass staff dissrespect and could lead to a 24Hour cooldown ban.
Listen kid your litro posting evidenece against your self right now lmao i could go in game and save that video and warn you for mass staff dissrespect. How can you make a report on me for disrespecting you when your disrespecting me way more. Your snaking your self up and putting eveidence against yourself. And tbh you were litro unbanned for mass rdm because you say "Your brother went on your pc" what bullshit is that LMAO

Maroni

Staff Manager
Thank you for your staff report.We take all staff reports with the utmost seriousness. Upon reviewing both sides written above I can agree that it was unprofessional and I can understand your anger. Corrective action has taken to avoid this happening in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom