Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Heinrich Karls Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Heinrich Karls
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I have been playing for two years (Includes before closing)
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:513619733

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match. This is when you are killed with no roleplay reason. An example of this would be that you are walking about minding your business then someone comes up and kills you with a gun for no reason. Another example would be if you are getting mugged, you give them the money but then they kill you. This would be RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is New Life Rule. This basically means that when you respawn you are a new person as you died in your past life. An example of breaking NLR would be going to the same situation when you died and another example would be if you interacted with anyone / thing from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. This is NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you are outnumbered and held at gunpoint and you have to follow their orders. An example of breaking FearRP is when you do not listen and run away and another example would be if you were going to pull out a gun and try and shoot them instead. This is FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you dislike or prejudice against gay people. An example of being homohobic would be if you said “kill all the Gays” or “Stop being gay”. This is Homophobia.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you are prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism to a an induividual, Community, or group and making fun or targeting the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. An example would be calling someone the “N-Word” or saying something like “Jews should all die”. This is Racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:

I would first take the sit and goto Joe to find out what happened and who took the vehicle. I would then find William (cloaked) and I would stop him and take him to a suitable sit area and tp Joe to me as well ask why he stole an NHS vehicle. If he has no explanation then I will warn him. I would also explain to Joe that he did advert but people aren't allowed to steal NHS vehicles and that if it happens again then just say that and it also saves him getting in trouble in the future if he steals a NHS vehicle without knowing the rule.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:

I would take the sit and I would ask Joe what happened then I would bring william and I would double check that he adverted raid. I would then explain to Joe that it was a PD raid. Then I would return them both.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:

I would both bring Joe and William to a sit area and ask William why he raided Joe with no advert. I would then ask why he came back because of NLR. I would explain to William that this is not allowed and that I would have to warn him for failure to advert and Breaking NLR as well as a 30 min ban or kick so he can read the rules. I would also give Joe the money that he lost.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?:

I would bring Joe to a sit area and ask why he did this and if he saw the PD advert or not. If he has no explanation then I would ban for MassRDM but if his actions were explainable then I would warn and ban for a day as well as tell the head Jihad what happened so he can deal with him department wise. I would also apologize to the people that got killed and PD.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am extremely reliable and active. I like talking to people in a kind and professional manner and making sure everyone's needs are satisfactory. I am also very kind and well known in the community.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?: I would simply ask in staff chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: Yes I am very experienced at staffing. I have been management on previous servers and staff on big and small communities.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am very enthusiastic. I always like to get stuff done.
I am Respectful. I have a positive attitude and I am very supportive.
Patient. I am extremely patient and I always let people finish talking.
I also have great leadership skills

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
My Organisation skills could be a bit better.
I can lose the plot when someone is messing about and not being serious but I am quite patient. I mean we all have a breaking point right.
I am only usually available in the afternoons and at night.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?: I want to become a staff member to keep everyone happy and have a better roleplaying experience. I also want to make sure that people aren't breaking the rules to stop people roleplaying.

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Of course go ahead

+1 an absolute fucking legendary guy, a perfect staff member.

Very detailed for what it is, a gmod server staff application. Don't see why people think that it's a bad thing. This guy is one of the most down-to-earth people on the server and an essential member of any team you can get him on.

More could of been put to your application, but I have seen you in-game and you're good at the best you do!
Neutral.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted

Please message me on discord to schedule a interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom