Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied BAN APPEAL - SCXXR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Scxxr (Pope Smoke)
SteamID64: 76561198172016117
Date of ban issue: 21/09/21
Member of staff: the head admin
Ban reason (screenshot): 1632344465959.png

Why should we unban you?: I didn't do anything wrong really... I get i broke some rules but i got 1 or 2 warns and then bang 3 weeks. and i couldn't report the guy because he is the head admin. me and my friends witnessed him abusing his powers. teleporting around as an advantage to raid bases and find out where people were to mug them/ just kill them. he was bragging about being head admin and just abused his power as a head admin.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Please show me where I done any of this. You were constantly breaking rules, mic spamming etc RDM'ing me in spawn and Cian .

Sorry to comment on this as i’m not staff but i feel i must write this

This is what happened he kept rdming me and was constantly saying in chat how xyz was better and how the staff members are shit and was laughing in that chad that “the server was dead”
the guy was minging just trying to cause issues with parks and other people in the chat

Last edited:
Sorry to comment on this as i’m not staff but i feel i must write this

This is what happened he kept rdming me and was constantly saying in chat how xyz was better and how the staff members are shit and was laughing in that chad that “the server was dead”
the guy was minging just trying to cause issues with parks and other people in the chat
wrong person mate.

Have you provided the evidence? If not enclose it within this ban appeal within the next 3 days or it will be closed.

Have you provided the evidence? If not enclose it within this ban appeal within the next 3 days or it will be closed.
What sort of evidence? my friends also witnessed him abuse his powers but all we have is our words. my source: trust me bro

Denied
There is insufficient evidence to support your claims, and I don't believe you're taking your appeal seriously, with you claiming your source is trust me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom