Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Player report of Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Lm Solider Judge Riot
Members Id:STEAM_0:0:613594910
Date of Incident: 09/02/2021 (I'm American so it was the 3rd for most on the server)
Information: So all night this kid was constantly being annoying and calling staff sits for no reason while staff is telling him there is no issue. After staff get off he starts to break so many rules. First off ill start with Nitrp, at both car dealerships he decided to block them off so that we can not spawn cars (photos provided below). Next he repeatedly rdmd and broke nlr provided in video below. A lot of the other things I did not get the chance to record. he also blocked cars from leaving in the spawn car dealer he claimed since he was a hobo he could build in the road and that it was technically a road. He also false reported people for mugging him and targeting him when multiple admins told him it wasn't because they followed the 15 minute rule. And many more things I don't have the time to bring up since its getting late.
Evidence: https://medal.tv/clips/63650456/d1337e6OBAP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom