Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a quick one but, there are many cars on the server, many of them are complete ass, many of them are pay to win, many of them just don't make sense for the price/performance. Things I remember off the top of my head are

Audi r8- un-drivable has 0 traction
Nissan skyline not plat,supporter,or vip but fastest car in the game, also not most expensive

Bugatti ss- most expensive car and drives nice but doesn't really perform like the most expensive, acceleration improvement would probably do it good

Mazda furi- looks like a mf f1 car, sounds like an f1 car, drives like £100,000 BMW.

I think overall there should be some clear brackets of cars

Cheap (for people new to server)- cheap vip plat support

Midrange (want to get somewhere fast but not too bothered) -midrange vip plat support

Expensive (want to get in police chase maybe, these are the fast cars) - expensive
Vip plat support

Very expensive (got too much money, want to go fast but enjoy it, like expensive but better traction and turning) - very expensive vip plat support

This way there could be a default car, a vip car in category thats just a little better, then a supporter that's just a little better than that, and then a plat that is a decent amount better than the first. That way the best car would be the most very expensive platinum car, but that doesn't mean it can't be beaten by a good driver in a normal expensive car

There are those kind of cars in the server but I think pricing and car stats should be rethought.

A big problem with this is pd, they need to catch people. So perhaps have some pd cars that are fast but lower durability and some that are slower but very durable, again already exist but could do with some buffs and tweaks here and there

And before anyone says, I know that the Nissan handles badly but it just doesn't seem to fit well with price/performance/feel ratios

Overall I think this would 1) make police chases more fair, 2) give people something to work for, but still give people with less money a chance to get in police chases and win. 3) mazda furi 20mil car drives so bad I don't even own It but its a travesty tbh.

(Also fix the colour menu it's broken and annoying to not be able to save the colour of cars)

I wrote this at 12pm after work, if there are mistakes il fix them when I can :)

+1 I know that fiddling with car stats is a pain. But the Mazda. Please do something with the mazda it has awful handling and tops like 98mph

Just as a note:
Adding more packs of cars will increase the loading time you will have to the server, as you will have to load/download more content. Previously, we had added more packs of cars but we had to remove some of them to reduce the amount of space it takes up for clients and the servers, just so we can have faster loading times.

I completely understand, what I'm saying is have a car or two for each bracket, and remove the other cars for exactly that reason, because I know how servers suffer from that exact problem and I think about of the cars are kinda junk in the server.

+0 takes me long enough to load in however yeah, cars can be a bit shit

I don't know what you guys are reading im saying to remove cars for better lag and your response is to say that it will make you lag please take your time to actually read the post

+1 My BMWI8 handles like shit aand tops at 80 MPH when I could be using my BMW 530d that tops at like 120 MPH and doesnt cost 4 mil

As an alternative view, maybe the prices upon vehicles should be changed.
the Mazda has received a slight change and is OK now. But ye some of the cars are ridiculously priced and aren't worth it at all

Loading times is not your worry, those are good enough based on your own desktop computer, I get in the server within 30 seconds of connecting. Adding more car packs will not make a large impact to the load times, I'd like to think the bigger worry is the stability of the server, it is not stable, fix that first, then add the cars. Noble & Range Rover need fixed as they're errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom