Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Parks,Lamby and cyanide staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Parks,Lamby And Cyanide
Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin,Admin,Trial-mod
Date of Incident:28/06/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

Right so i take a hostage do the entire hostage situation no problem
Police start to raid the base i am in and i start killing half of the the police call an admin on fail base as i could should them and they couldnt shoot me (i was above them and they wasnt looking up)
Staff member cyanide and lamby come into my base and start shouting it was a fail base (which it was at the time as i forgot to put down a keypad which i later fixed)

Cyanide and lamby then start listing off rules that they think i have broken which isnt actually part of the rules(E.G. its a kill corridor) which isnt actually in the rules and concernes me that they think it is .

They then start trying to defend them self it seems like and says well actually its a black out base which could have been argued true however in my defence the entire base wasnt black and there was no way you could have got lost in it like an infinate room where you cant tell where is forwards backwards side to side but you could with this base however to stop arguments i made the sides white to fix it.

They then start trying to find more rules against me to try and warn me (NGL kinda felt like i was being targeted but im sure they wasnt) They said i could have a door where you went down because it wasnt ease of entry we tested this and we found out it was and it didnt force you to crouch or jump and you could battering ram .

After all that i thought this sit was over cause we must have been here for 10 minuets just straight up arguing and testing the base just to find out that its okay now

This is where parks tps im pretty sure he was asked to teleport by a staff member to look at the base without even looking around the entire base he just pulls out ITS UNFAIR which i find a very loose rule as it states if you can shoot them they should be able to shoot you (Which they could)

After trying to explain this with parks and with abit of arguing as parks wasnt understand lamby just started to remove props which was understandable and they have every right to do so however in the manor he did it i found very unprofessional and cocky. Lamby decided to remove props and gave out a little cocky comment like "or i can just do this how do you like this" something along the lines . (A staff member shouldnt be acting like that especially infront of a mentor may i add)

I then decide to just remove the entire base place it back down and i said something along the lines ( and if anyone has a recording please quote me) "Fine ill just change it now" as soon as i said that Parks kicked me (Off duty may i add) For not listening to staff when i just agreed to fix the entire base.

The entire sit especially towards the end both lamby and parks was acting very unproffesionaly and quite cocky it felt like . it also felt like they wasn't listening to my valid points . i felt like staff members was ment to be able to sit down and listen to our points and tell us why its wrong and quote the rules (Something these staff members didnt do)

Especially at the very end both of the staff members attitudes was appalling and just wasn't a good face for the community if i was a new player

This staff report isn't mainly focused at cyanide as he didn't have a big part to play and just stood back

Also i fell like staff should be able to know there rules as for many of my bases i will play against many staff members for hours on end ( Like i did with this one) and they wont complain and even sometimes state " nice base" and not even an hour later staff members will tp saying this isnt allowed and then 30 mins later staff members will be like no that's fine this other thing is the only thing isn't allowed .
This isn't just confusing for me as a player on riverside as currently at this time im not even sure what is allowed and what isnt as staff ate stating different things

Its also quite embarrassing for staff that members of the community (not naming who)((One is even staff(not sure if he commented but he was there)) are speaking about the staff members and scared about making bases as they know staff members cant give them the rule they have broken and the staff members them self arnt even sure if they have broken these rules. Staff members need to be fully informed on the current server rules instead of enforcing different rules under the same name.

(Something else to add cyanide legit said "They have to do something" the context was that the SCO19 had to do something to raid which i found quite funny as ofc you have to do something to raid you cant just sit there and win)

Evidence on the incident: DB killer was there listening to all of it

Last edited:
Hi Junior, thanks for your report; First of all like you state it was a Fail base as there was litterally no keypads on the base that was the origional problem then on further inspection of your base it was quite clear the base was extremely unfair and enhanced in ways which made it almost impossible for people to raid. The sit took so long as I was trying to mentor Cyanide and obviously this was an overwhelming situation for someone who has just joined the staff team and I was trying to explain to him what he should do, which you did not make very easy by shouting and arguing with us. I then called parks to come and look as you was saying "Leeroy had claimed this base is fine", Parks then gives a very clear answer that this base wasn't fine and you proceded to continue shouting and arguing so then I told you to delete the base. You was then having none of it so I stated "I will start removing it for you" and proceeded to start removing it as you was failing to listen. You then removed it and put it straight back down (Not Listening To Staff) and made some cocky remark saying "Is this fixed" or something along them lines I'm fairly sure, then this is the point where Parks kicked you as he was assisting the sit which is perfectly valid.

I dont think i stated leeroy said it was fine if i did say that i ment he had raided me(With mizo kev and a bunch of other CJ) and didnt have a problem . At the end i said i was going to fix it so you dont have to remove it. i understand this was a tense situation for your mentoree but the tone you and parks handled it wasn't professional . The base was possible to enter and was very possible to raid and previously many people successfully raided me. i felt like you couldve sat me down shown exactly what rule ive broken and show me where something you didnt decide to do just just said this base is "unfair" didnt explain how or why

Denied,
  • Initially, there were no keypads, meaning the base was unfair as there was no entry;
  • You had enhanced ways to shoot people without them knowing where to shoot you. An example of this is done through creating a corridor/entrance type base, where you as the base owner knows where the individuals raiding will be stood at when entering your base. Therefore, you shoot through the prop in order to kill them, without them even knowing where to shoot back at you - which results in the combat becoming extremely unfair;
  • You got kicked by parks for failing to comply with a staff request, as once your base was removed you placed it back down;
  • Due to you having your base completely black, it creates confusion on the entrance, exit and walking points, this results in the breakage of the "Realistic" rule.
It must also be noted that I have continuously seen bases from you in particular, which attempt to bend the rules in order to create an overwhelming advantage as the base owner during a raid. In the future, if a staff member asks for you to remove your base (following a valid reason), you are to comply with their request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom