Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lawyers and judges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: I think that there should be a new department and should be called the ministry of justice
How will this benefit the community: you have like other department do which is have different ranks starting from security to head of ministry of justice and underneath, deputy and head judge and depty head judge and then judge and then head lawyer and then deputy and so on. Basically the head of ministry of justice can do every role and look over the department this way there will be proper training and you can report judges and lawyers for not doing it correctly because I think if the court is done properly it could add a lot of fun to the RP and to add a bonus could be if you win a case you earn some money. I just think if court done properly it could add a good experience for PD and criminals. Also you could add a jury but this does not actually need to be a rank or anything this can just be any player on the server invited in to be on the jury. I saw someone saying remove them but I don’t think they need to be if we can use the correctly. I’d happily have a meeting with admins to explain it more clearly and even do a demo
Link(s):

+1

Nice suggestion, What would also be nice is like a sub-Branch, such as Defense & Prosecution lawyers.

Good idea but I don't many people will be interested in being within this department as I do think it will get quite boring.

If court was done properly, People would play it more. Especially if it was a role.. or instead of it being given two loads of people... People can apply to be a Judge and this could just be one or two active people... because don't forget a suspect could represent them selves at court so aslong as we have a judge.. we don't need lawyers to be on... i've seen roleplay court online and it could be fun. The situation we have is the same as NHS because the server is semi serious. people don't have to go to hospital or court. I think if we had a judge that was active every case should go to court because arrested. We could even have a role in PD Lawer that Is added somewhere into PD or something. I just think same as NHS we need to try something new for NHS or judges to make the server even more entertaining and things to do because let's be honest it's boring after awhile when couple people done raids and speed chases most time see people pissing around out of role play because bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom