Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Pockets/confiscation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it doesn’t have to be that addon just something similar like before when we used to have pockets

Also it doesn’t have to be that addon just something similar like before when we used to have pockets
You can confiscate weapons during a weapon check with the checker tool by right clicking, and drugs/weapons are destroyed on scene. But as for criminals and civilians, it would be very useful to carry stuff around.

+1

You can confiscate weapons during a weapon check with the checker tool by right clicking, and drugs/weapons are destroyed on scene. But as for criminals and civilians, it would be very useful to carry stuff around.

+1
As far as I'm aware, I believe the Weapon Checker has to be fully configured within DarkRP settings, and I believe it would be a pain to add what guns will be detected as being illegal, as well as this search method can be prevented by having a Gun License which doesn't make sense.

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Denied. We are looking to add something in the range of your suggestion later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom