Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bring Back VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Bring Back VDM
How will this benefit the community: Makes it more realistic and gives NHS a chance to respond to more calls.
Link(s):

Suggestion: Bring Back VDM
How will this benefit the community: Makes it more realistic and gives NHS a chance to respond to more calls.
Link(s):
-Support
i like to be able to walk around without the worry of a big fucking truck is gonna ram straight in my back

+1, although it is annoying and sometimes breaking the rules, a high speed pursuit in PD people do get run over, makes it more realistic and as stated gives NHS more of a role, the main reason NHS is inactive is there are never any calls!

+1, although it is annoying and sometimes breaking the rules, a high speed pursuit in PD people do get run over, makes it more realistic and as stated gives NHS more of a role, the main reason NHS is inactive is there are never any calls!
I agree with the NHS bit but the issue with people just smashing into people and killing them and saying by accident and unless clipped it you cant prove it wasn't by accident

I agree with the NHS bit but the issue with people just smashing into people and killing them and saying by accident and unless clipped it you cant prove it wasn't by accident
Well maybe enforce the fact you need to not walk in the middle of the road to get VDM'd, put a sign in spawn!

Well maybe enforce the fact you need to not walk in the middle of the road to get VDM'd, put a sign in spawn!
Have you seen some of the pursuits? they end up on the path half the time when people loose control of their vehicles

I do agree with this however it’s just going to create more issues than it’s worth, As you’re going to get the people that run infront of your car and then report you for VDM when you can’t do anything about it.

After what Jordz said I am changing my vote!

-1, this idea has gone off for me as it will create a plethora of unneeded admin sits!

After what Jordz said I am changing my vote!

-1, this idea has gone off for me as it will create a plethora of unneeded admin sits!
Dont run in the road them if you on pavement then yes call staff and also if PD are chasing someone and they hit someone then they can ahve better justification to shoot them

Dont run in the road them if you on pavement then yes call staff and also if PD are chasing someone and they hit someone then they can ahve better justification to shoot them
Fair point, but then again every time someone's run over theres gonna be an argument

Plus one, I wouldn't mind hitting civilians who are stupid enough to walk on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom