Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: MaverickRat
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:27729728
Date of ban issue:
2/8/2021
Member of staff: Rusty
Ban reason (screenshot): https://discord.com/channels/471024217148882954/484680367375122434/871749805188198442
Why should we unban you: I believe i should be unbanned as none else has been banned for calling someone a retard and the rule for discrimination (A1) is a umbrella term and is very vague But i was not disriminating him i was just calling him something, if he is offended by retarded he shouldn't be on gmod and If he uses that logic Cunt (A unpleasant or stupid person) could offend him i cant word my reasons any better as i my self have ADHD and im not offended by retard. So i hope the community can give a good verdict on it

Clip of it all for staff report aswell:
https://medal.tv/clips/60168726/d13373vPtDpM

First of all I would like to mention that I have no authority over the discord server and it is not up to me on what happens inside of it. "The R-word, “retard,” is slang for the term mental retardation. Mental retardation was what doctors, psychologists, and other professionals used to describe people with significant intellectual impairment. Today the r-word has become a common word used by society as an insult for someone or something stupid." After me proceeding to type !xban you then started spamming advert as can be seen in the clip and then proceeded to keep calling the reporter a retard personally I think this was uncalled-for. The reporter found this upsetting and offensive this word falls under the section of Discrimination there for you were banned. I was only doing my job if I have made a bad/wrong decision I apologise.

And it was my medal bind aswell and i did not realise that the chat was being spammed

You said "I'm going to spam clip." why would you need to do that?

Never encountered a problem with medal not clipping 3+ clips in 2-3 seconds is a bit excessive

The discrimination ban is 1 week it didn't add anything to the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom