Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAME: Biffo59
STEAM ID64: 7656119908552124
DATE OF BAN ISSUE: 6th of august 2021
MEMBER OF STAFF: harry
BAN REASON:
1628445892494.png

WHY SHOULD WE UNBAN YOU: on the 6th of august, i came back from a 2 week absence from this server. my excitement was palpable as i made my way to the car dealership and to patrol the area. i crashed twice into police cars (or into nhs vechiles i cant remember)as they were in the road. and harry (or some other admin) decided, in a fit of rage to fling my car against the building. killing me instantly and destroying my car, unfortunately i didnt record this because i was updating medal software. but to back up this claim, only the most creative people could make this up and i got a C my english so i say 100% trust me. after this i was talking to eric nelson about why ben 10 was removed from admin, then without any warning, no admin sit or questioning i was banned for 2 weeks with nitrp. this, in my opinion is complete nonsense. it is more far fetched and silly than supporting the labour party. i indeed have intention to roleplay, i do court cases as judge and do it with passion. i raid peoples bases as thief or suited citizen. i was also on the server for 5-10 minutes, so harry couldnt really truthfully say that i had NITRP. it seems to me that harry had a temper tantrum after a bit of craic and stomped like a toddler with this ban. it was unjust, unjudicial and a downright mockery of the riverisde staff team. all in all, i am not a complete minge. yes, i do have my moments but to say i have no intention to roleplay is not only a lie, but wrong.

ADDONS: also, i had no warnings in the past while before this ban

Last edited:
You came on the server with 48 warnings, attempting to set your life goal to 50 warnings. You clearly have no intention to play the server appropriately, other than to continue to disrupt, annoy & destroy your reputation on the server. You're literally known to others as the player who is probably in my eyes, one of the fastest people to reach nearly 50 warnings on the server. You even proved to me by your intentions from you car minging into others, and I am unable to recall the part of where I flung your car, however if I did it must of been to stop your car from causing anymore harm.

I can also recall you stating something in regards that you're nearly set to your goal of 50 warnings, and other staff members have confirmed what I have said, by saying on the day you were banned you were literally "copbaiting every second".

You came on the server with 48 warnings, attempting to set your life goal to 50 warnings. You clearly have no intention to play the server appropriately, other than to continue to disrupt, annoy & destroy your reputation on the server. You're literally known to others as the player who is probably in my eyes, one of the fastest people to reach nearly 50 warnings on the server. You even proved to me by your intentions from you car minging into others, and I am unable to recall the part of where I flung your car, however if I did it must of been to stop your car from causing anymore harm.

I can also recall you stating something in regards that you're nearly set to your goal of 50 warnings, and other staff members have confirmed what I have said, by saying on the day you were banned you were literally "copbaiting every second".
harry, me getting 50 warns was joke that was overused by me so it was interpreted as serious. sorry harry i guess in england u guys cant laugh at jokes. i do other things than ram my car into police, i do court cases as judge. and other things. my main point is i just dont 100 percent car minge. so NITRP isnt true. u can say inadequate intention to roleplay or not enough but u still cant say no intention whatsoever. also after a two week absense nobody could tell whether i was going to continue my habits. to give me 5 mins isnt enough time to give a fair assesment about my rp intentions, what u did was based on fear and feelings. and riverside roleplay rules are based on facts, not feelings

Last edited:
btw i have a lovely rep. on the server. scottdriff, ben 10 and others were good mates of mine, but i dont know what happened to them though. i guess they moved on :(

Just looked through your history of punishments, and found:
  • You have previously been banned for NITRP, which you clearly haven't demonstrated any good behaviour since your ban, as after your ban you have continued to break the server rules by RDMing, car minging etc, which led to this ban for NITRP.
  • You have a strong history of car minging, by being kicked multiple times by staff members.
  • You have a strong history of warnings, with multiple warnings being in the same day, which led to cooldown bans.
From this history, you seriously haven't improved your behaviour and your ban should still remain in effect. I never based my judgement on "fear and feelings" other than an objective sight, that with you remaining on the server before I banned you, it would worsen and cause a lot more harm to roleplay situations for other players on the community. You say you have a lovely reputation, by trying to back it up from 2 people, one of them was a previous staff member. I don't believe he has an issue with you because he has never had to deal with you in a staff fashion, other than some staff members including myself having to deal with you.

first of all HARRY, ben 10 has acc had to deal with me in staff fashion. he once spectated me as judge and he said, "i love watching u roleplay mall cop." hes a lad who can take some banter and dosent treat gmod like his job. anyway, when u say, "with multiple warnings being in the same day" that is what the americans would call horseshit. i was on the server for 5-10 mins. as i mentioned in the first thread, clearly u must have amnesia or stage 4 lumbago. or ur lying like tony blair when he said iraq had nukes. back to my main argument. all the things stated happened two weeks before the ban, meaning they are somewhat invalid as who knows, maybe i was ready to change. but theres no way u could say i was going to minge or i was going to change, because u banned me near instantly.

harry, dont try debate mall cop. he will send u flying back to crumpet land.

fzn

i dont know if u have level 7 autism or ur retarded, but it was a joke at the end of a long essay response. why would i be writing such long answers if i wasnt being serious? this dosent make sense.

the first phrase wasnt meant to be taken serious, but then again its 2021 and if u tell jokes ur a racist and bigoted so this is a disclaimer
Actually scrap that, your ban has been extended to 4 weeks and you will not be allowed to appeal. Have a good week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom