Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted PooBrain player rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

Member: Poobrain
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459446890
Date of Incident: 9/10/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was outside of spawn with a cupple of people and some CGM member had a knife out i pulled mine out and said omg he has a knife your a danger and what not as a joke doing this poobrain kills me from behinde (this was delt with by kieran but seeing so i dont think it was delt with properly as in the clip its clear RDM
Evidence on the incident:
CLIP -

Last edited:
Member: Poobrain
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459446890
Date of Incident: 9/10/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was outside of spawn with a cupple of people and some CGM member had a knife out i pulled mine out and said omg he has a knife your a danger and what not as a joke doing this poobrain kills me from behinde (this was delt with by kieran but seeing so i dont think it was delt with properly as in the clip its clear RDM
Evidence on the incident:
CLIP -
ive watched the clip, you deserved it

• Wow
Reactions: Arm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom